Cramps after ovulation, full feeling

1cre8tivgrl

Mommy of 3
Reaction score
I know I'm only 1dpo today so I shouldn't even be analyzing anything yet :wacko: I ovulated yesterday afternoon and was very crampy, the cramps almost went away before bed last night and this morning they are back, very mild but my uterus feels different, kind of full like. I don't remember but I don't think I feel this way normally after O. I am probably just over thinking! :dohh: Is anyone else crampy after they o?

I am 4dpo and have cramps & backache since i od this month. this never has happened b4. last night my hips feel like they were being riped apart and couldnt get comfy at all. hope this is a good sign 4 us!

i was also feeling crampy after ovulation i had 2 pos opks in 2days in a row,, but yesterday i had a bruising feeling inside my uterus especially if i just leaned on something the only way i can describe it is like an echo of the pressure of hitting what i leaned against and feeling a sudden bruising inside my utreus i know this sounds crazy but i had the odd pinch also like a flutter a twinch is only way to describe it im coming into 3 to 4dpo now... :confused: i have also felt these past few days like iv got butterflies in my tummy but it feels like there not moving if that makes sense like im excited but the butterflys r still and not moving hope that doesnt sound to crazy lol i only put this down to excitment frm the pos opks i got i guess because iv been ttc for 3month and this was that month iv only seen a positive opk YAY!!! just hope we get that :bfp: i hate the dreaded TWW, i know it feels like waiting for christmas to come :hugs: lots of :dust: :dust: :dust: lets hope this is our month :D FX,d

Thanks girls, was starting to feel alone in here! I too have had a lower backache since I ovulated. I was very tired this afternoon too, I feel like its probably nothing though as I'm only 1dpo its not possible to feel anything yet. I didn't notice any real symptoms with my other pregnancies until at least 5dpo.

Hello, I am a newlywed as well as new to this forum! But me and my husband have been trying to conceive for almost 2 months and no luck. I have been on BC for 15 years and im 29- is this a problem?? I also unsure but I have been watching and counting my ovulation days etc- and think I ovulated this week and what now; feel that now im cramping like "menstrual".. is this normal have I conceived? Thank you for any answers you might be able to give

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->