cramps and discharge

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by jellybeansmum, Nov 16, 2011.

1. jellybeansmum

jellybeansmum Well-Known Member

hi girls
    iv had the odd cramp for a few days, and last night had clear stringy cm, today my belly is still achy and my cm is a bit thicker and creamier
    having been pooing alot more too over the past week :wacko: lol i take it its all normal third trimester stuff!

2. Rhiana79

Rhiana79 Well-Known Member

I think the frequent pooing us ur body clearing you out.

Discharge and cramps are normal unless the discharge is smelly or an odd colour and the cramps aren't regular too painful or across the top of ur bump.

If ur worried though give ur midwife a call x

3. jellybeansmum

jellybeansmum Well-Known Member

nah im not worrying!lol belly aches are mostly all over, i cant quite pin point if im having BH or not though, i did manage to feel my belly last night was rock hard, but i dont feel the tightening happening
    im 36 weeks on friday, want to get to full term then il be more than happy for baby to make an appearance!! but everyones tellin me i wont make my due date! well see!!:haha: