cramps and pressure in privates

Do you mean cramps, like cramps you get during AF? If so, I have those on and off but not every day. It is pretty normal for cramping to occur during the first trimester. If you're concerned you can always call you doctor! :). Btw, we are only a day apart in our pregnancies! :). Good luck! :thumbup:

I had cramps intermittently until about 8 weeks, but doc said that was normal. Everything was fine with my little one

Yep totally normal. With first pregnancy I had them for pretty much my entire first trimester.

I'm having some light cramping down quite low as well.

It's such a panic ain't it i dont think I will stop worrying for the next 8 month

I used to get cramping and a feeling like my period was about to come between the 4-6 week. I got the same feeling a few days ago when my period (if I wasn't pregnant) would have been due. Not fun, but as long as you aren't actually getting AF, you should be fine. Some people have spotting but turns out light spotting should be ok. So that was my rule of thumb. I even had cramping after my ultrasound, but turns out that is supposed to be normal.

I had cramps every day until about seven weeks. Now I only have the occasional stretch (feels really different from a cramp) and pain in my cervix, realized it's usually the day and the day after we dtd. Dr. said it was really normal. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->