Cramps and sore boobs for 2weeks

Just wanted to update the AF has indeed arrived. I can't stand this anymore, every month its the same thing where some stupid symptom leads me to believe that this is it and it just never is.

I cant believe it.

My emotions cant take another month of this. Its awful!

Just wanted to update the AF has indeed arrived. I can't stand this anymore, every month its the same thing where some stupid symptom leads me to believe that this is it and it just never is.

I cant believe it.

My emotions cant take another month of this. Its awful!

I'm so very sorry ad I understand because I feel the same exact way.. AF arrived yesterday right on time .. I am so depressed and hurt. I truly thought his was going to be the month... How are you feeling today?

Like shit! But I always do CD1, tomorrow my spirits will start lifting again and I will start planning what we are going to try this cycle.

I never in a million years thought this process would be so hard. Spoken to hubby about seeing a 3rd RE this month and get the ball rolling for IUI.

Even though we will be using the CBFM this month again, I dont see how it is going to make much difference as we BD at the right time each month - I use OPKs and OV regularly . . . . something is just not happening like it should and I guess we need assistance.

Whats your plan for the next cycle?

Like shit! But I always do CD1, tomorrow my spirits will start lifting again and I will start planning what we are going to try this cycle.

I never in a million years thought this process would be so hard. Spoken to hubby about seeing a 3rd RE this month and get the ball rolling for IUI.

Even though we will be using the CBFM this month again, I dont see how it is going to make much difference as we BD at the right time each month - I use OPKs and OV regularly . . . . something is just not happening like it should and I guess we need assistance.

Whats your plan for the next cycle?

Honesty i am not sure if I want to do anything this cycle.. I'm so heartbroken and confused... It's been 2 1/2 long years and I'm pretty drained.. I'm diagnosed with "Unexplained" infertility so at this point I feel like there's no hope.. I am curious about the cost for iUi though...

I cant imagine still being in this "unexplained" hell in another years time (which is where you are) - I feel just like you - completely throwing the towel in, but I can't do that, if I havent tried everything that I can.

IUI costs - well that all depends where you go. I have been quoted from $200 - $3800 - so it all depends where you go.

My advice to you would be to shop around. I am hopefully going to see the cheap RE this week and get the ball rolling because I cant carry on like this.

Have you and your hubby had all your fertility testing done?

I cant imagine still being in this "unexplained" hell in another years time (which is where you are) - I feel just like you - completely throwing the towel in, but I can't do that, if I havent tried everything that I can.

IUI costs - well that all depends where you go. I have been quoted from $200 - $3800 - so it all depends where you go.

My advice to you would be to shop around. I am hopefully going to see the cheap RE this week and get the ball rolling because I cant carry on like this.

Have you and your hubby had all your fertility testing done?

We started the process in Aug, with a semen analogy, I had an HSG and I had a progesterone count done on the 27th of Sept although I haven't gotten my results from that test. They are saying that it might be "Low" and if it is then I can go on meds... I guess we shall see...

I'm really happy that your gonna do IUi I think that's a great plan. And ur optimism leaves me feeling like maybe I should have a lil more faith... Thanks go that..

How was your hubby semen report?

Hopefully you get some answers from your progesterone testing.

I went down the fertility testing route because I was convinced that something was the matter with me, but I came back normal. In a weird way I was hoping that it was with me because most issues with female fertility is treatable . . . and as we have learned, this is not the case for males.

This has been incredibly hard to accept as my son was a night of drunken passion on my hubby birthday and we threw all caution to the wind. Its just weird how it all works.

How are you feeling today? I am feeling much more positive today. Going to call the RE tomorrow morning and try get in this week. Trying to be proactive.

How was your hubby semen report?

Hopefully you get some answers from your progesterone testing.

I went down the fertility testing route because I was convinced that something was the matter with me, but I came back normal. In a weird way I was hoping that it was with me because most issues with female fertility is treatable . . . and as we have learned, this is not the case for males.

This has been incredibly hard to accept as my son was a night of drunken passion on my hubby birthday and we threw all caution to the wind. Its just weird how it all works.

How are you feeling today? I am feeling much more positive today. Going to call the RE tomorrow morning and try get in this week. Trying to be proactive.

He's semen were stuck together which can be contributed to the amount of insulin he has resently been put on. As far as how I'm feeling, I think I'm ok. I start Iron transfusions tomorrow so I'm preparing myself for that experience. I'm praying that once I'm done with this course of treatment maybe my body will wok right again (My way of being optimistic)
Maybe after that I can see how to go about getting Iui!! And if all else fails I'm just grateful for my 2 children.. Sometimes things are just bigger than "Us"...

I hope that you can start the process soon... I would really like to see how it all goes for you.. It would be nice to see someone get the ending they hope for.. But I'm just curious as to how long it takes from the time you start it??

Hi brittany - how are you feeling? I have totally overcome the shock of starting another cycle and feeling very optimistic. I called the RE yesterday and my appointment is booked for Friday. Nothing will happen this cycle as its too late to start any meds etc. so hopefully we will be talking about possible dates in November. I may suggest trying one natural IUI this cycle just for the hell of it - even though another BNB member told me that there really isnt much difference between trying naturally and a natural IUI, but it may be worth a shot. So excited.

Whats your plan for this cycle?

Hi brittany - how are you feeling? I have totally overcome the shock of starting another cycle and feeling very optimistic. I called the RE yesterday and my appointment is booked for Friday. Nothing will happen this cycle as its too late to start any meds etc. so hopefully we will be talking about possible dates in November. I may suggest trying one natural IUI this cycle just for the hell of it - even though another BNB member told me that there really isnt much difference between trying naturally and a natural IUI, but it may be worth a shot. So excited.

Whats your plan for this cycle?

Hey Caz, I started my iron transfusions yesterday and will be doing them 3xs a week until thanksgiving so I don't really know if i'm goinna start again or just wait til i'm done with these treatments.. I don't really feel like myself and I don't know how hubby will feel about making love to a zombie.. LOL But if I do you will be the 1st to know..

I do have one question for you though what in the world is natural IUI?:wacko:

What are you going through the Iron transfusions for?

Natural IUI is where they simply wash the sperm and inseminate you. No meds . . . . nothing. I think it just puts the sperm where it should be.
I think you use OPKs to determine ovulation and have the insemination.

If the RE is ok with it, I dont see why we shouldnt give it a bash! Prob wont work, but it wont hurt either . . . .

What are you going through the Iron transfusions for?

Natural IUI is where they simply wash the sperm and inseminate you. No meds . . . . nothing. I think it just puts the sperm where it should be.
I think you use OPKs to determine ovulation and have the insemination.

If the RE is ok with it, I dont see why we shouldnt give it a bash! Prob wont work, but it wont hurt either . . . .

That seems so interesting... Seems like its would be really fun experiment...
I'm anxious for u... And the transfusions are because I am severely anemic.... I've had so many blood transfusions that my doc said enough with that and started me with the iron transfusions to see if they'd help... So 3xs a week for the next 2 months will be dedicated to "Getting better"

Is anemia linked to infertility? Could that be the problem? I say, give your body time to get into tip top shape and then resume the baby making.

Like I said previously, I am so ready to just take a break from baby making, but I would just feel like I am wasting that month. Maybe I am more stressed than I actually think I am.

I am quite looking forward to Friday and hearing the doc's opinions.

Is anemia linked to infertility? Could that be the problem? I say, give your body time to get into tip top shape and then resume the baby making.

Like I said previously, I am so ready to just take a break from baby making, but I would just feel like I am wasting that month. Maybe I am more stressed than I actually think I am.

I am quite looking forward to Friday and hearing the doc's opinions.

Well I say this month should be a break, and then you'll be more prepared for next month... And maybe a tiny break full of options and research might be great...

I just got a message from my Doc and the Ahole diagnosed me with Thalassemia ... Instead of asking me to come in he just left the dreaming message.. Like wth
Now my chances of having another baby might a huge no go! I'm in a state of shock right now

I totally had to look that up - never heard of it before. Are you saying that he jest left you a voicemail with a diagnosis? Sounds like a crappy day for you.

I guess you're gonna me hitting the bottle again ;)

Sorry to hear about your diagnosis - what does this mean for your TTC journey? Have you heard back from the doctor yet?

I totally had to look that up - never heard of it before. Are you saying that he jest left you a voicemail with a diagnosis? Sounds like a crappy day for you.

I guess you're gonna me hitting the bottle again ;)

Sorry to hear about your diagnosis - what does this mean for your TTC journey? Have you heard back from the doctor yet?

Hey how are you doing today??
Yea the ahole really let that crap on my vmail amd then took a whole day to returm my call... But I finally heard from him yesterday while I was at the transfusion center and he let me know that after this course of iron treatments I will have to get blood transfusions once a month for the rest of my life... And as far as ttcing goes i guess this explains my difficulty. I still haven't decided if I want to continue or just stop indefinitely... I've been to weak to make any real decisions...

Oh my that sounds terrible. It really sounds as though you don't need the added stress of TTC - you have a lot on your plate already. I guess we all want answers all the time and now you have yours. I hope you get lots of support from your hubby while trying to decide what the outcome is going to be for your family - good luck.

Oh my that sounds terrible. It really sounds as though you don't need the added stress of TTC - you have a lot on your plate already. I guess we all want answers all the time and now you have yours. I hope you get lots of support from your hubby while trying to decide what the outcome is going to be for your family - good luck.

Thanks so much.. I will be checking in on you... I hope everything goes great at your appt tomorrow:)

Thanks, I am still very optimistic and just hoping for the best and for a very understanding doctor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->