Cramps and sore boobs for 2weeks

brittanyaliss

Hi there
Reaction score
Hi everyone I was recently diagnosed with secondary infertility 3 moths ago after actively trying to get pregnant for 2 1/2 yrs.. Well I underwent an HSG on august 13th and I have since been trying like every other day. Anyway I've been having sore achy boobs for the past week and cramps for the past 2 weeks.. It sort of feels like muly period is trying to come. I usually only get sore breast the day before AF and cramps the day of. I'm just curious if anyone else has experienced these symthoms and what was the outcome?? Thanks in advance

Hi everyone I was recently diagnosed with secondary infertility 3 moths ago after actively trying to get pregnant for 2 1/2 yrs.. Well I underwent an HSG on august 13th and I have since been trying like every other day. Anyway I've been having sore achy boobs for the past week and cramps for the past 2 weeks.. It sort of feels like muly period is trying to come. I usually only get sore breast the day before AF and cramps the day of. I'm just curious if anyone else has experienced these symthoms and what was the outcome?? Thanks in advance

Hi Brittany

I am sorry to say that in the 15 months of TTC #2 I have had every symptom under the sun and not had even the slightest of a line. I hope for you, however that this is not the case and the start of your BFP.

I had my HSG back in May and didnt help me in any way.

What kind of cramps have you been having? I have been experiencing pinching for the first time this month, but I am sure its just another symptom that means nothing for me.

Hi Brittany

I am sorry to say that in the 15 months of TTC #2 I have had every symptom under the sun and not had even the slightest of a line. I hope for you, however that this is not the case and the start of your BFP.

I had my HSG back in May and didnt help me in any way.

What kind of cramps have you been having? I have been experiencing pinching for the first time this month, but I am sure its just another symptom that means nothing for me.

Hopefully that pinching is something special... And as far as my cramps they feel like AF cramps.. But I've been havin the since the 21st

Well, that very well could be something. When I was pregnant with my first I kept having cramps like I was going to start, but never did.

When are you due to start? I think we are both same dpo - I am 11dpo. I thought my LP was 14 days but I think its 16. I have read that your LP stays the same, but I am pretty sure mine fluctuates 2 days either side.

I had these pinching sensations, almost like you have a stitch in your side, which were mostly located to the left side of my uterus, as much as I hope that it is something, I just dont want to get my hopes up, you what I mean?

Af is suppose to start on Friday the 5th... i don't know when I o but I felt pain on the 21st.... I took a frer yesterday and BFN and this morning I thinkkkkkkkkkk I saw a line.. I even opened it to see if it was an indent but it was still there... I don't want to get my hopes up so i'm just gpnna wait until thursday morning to re test...

Well, that very well could be something. When I was pregnant with my first I kept having cramps like I was going to start, but never did.

When are you due to start? I think we are both same dpo - I am 11dpo. I thought my LP was 14 days but I think its 16. I have read that your LP stays the same, but I am pretty sure mine fluctuates 2 days either side.

I had these pinching sensations, almost like you have a stitch in your side, which were mostly located to the left side of my uterus, as much as I hope that it is something, I just dont want to get my hopes up, you what I mean?

I think you should take pregnancy test just for fun.. It might really prove to be something this time.. I know it's hard to continuously see neg, but it might be this one time it changes your mind... Don't give up till AF shows.. I've been battling this for almost 3 yrs and it ways heavy on my heart, but I remain optimistic and so should you.. This may be our month! :hugs:

Af is suppose to start on Friday the 5th... i don't know when I o but I felt pain on the 21st.... I took a frer yesterday and BFN and this morning I thinkkkkkkkkkk I saw a line.. I even opened it to see if it was an indent but it was still there... I don't want to get my hopes up so i'm just gpnna wait until thursday morning to re test...

What? No way! Thats fantastic. How often do you normally test?

I think you should take pregnancy test just for fun.. It might really prove to be something this time.. I know it's hard to continuously see neg, but it might be this one time it changes your mind... Don't give up till AF shows.. I've been battling this for almost 3 yrs and it ways heavy on my heart, but I remain optimistic and so should you.. This may be our month! :hugs:

Ha ha - that would mean I have to have tests in the house, which I stopped doing months ago. Feeling quite PMS'y, so I am pretty sure that she is on her way. It's just hard to believe that it could ever happen again, after so many months of NOTHING happening. If AF didnt show up by Saturday, I will probably test then.

I am trying to remain optimistic, but somehow that crosses over into me convincing myself that every month is the month, that is what I dont want to do, so I try (very hard) to not let myself that a new symptom could mean something. Having said that, deep down I do believe it will happen sometime.

Ha ha - that would mean I have to have tests in the house, which I stopped doing months ago. Feeling quite PMS'y, so I am pretty sure that she is on her way. It's just hard to believe that it could ever happen again, after so many months of NOTHING happening. If AF didnt show up by Saturday, I will probably test then.

I am trying to remain optimistic, but somehow that crosses over into me convincing myself that every month is the month, that is what I dont want to do, so I try (very hard) to not let myself that a new symptom could mean something. Having said that, deep down I do believe it will happen sometime.

I guess we are in the same boat because I cant help myself from believing that every month that passes will be the month. I'm very nervous about the frer results from this morning and it is burning me to take the other one right now but I dont want to waste another test... This is kill me.. I wish you were testing too so you could feel my pain.. LOL

Oh, believe me, I really want to, but I am going stick it out till the weekend.

Are you gonna POAS tomorrow?

photo (83).jpg[/ATTACH]
This is from this morning.. idk what to think.. but imma wait again til Thursday

Attachments

• photo (82).jpg
    photo (82).jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 15
  • photo (81).jpg
    photo (81).jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 11
I think I see one in the 3rd pic below, but I am not sure, lets see what happens on Thursday - fingers crossed.

What symptoms have you been experiencing?

I think I see one in the 3rd pic below, but I am not sure, lets see what happens on Thursday - fingers crossed.

What symptoms have you been experiencing?

My boobs have been hurting since Thursday and I've been having crampin since the 21st... I'm not feeling nauseous or anything like that just a lil bloating... I compare the cramps to why I get during AF. I initially thought I was getting AF early but nothing... Idk what to think I'm just anxious to retest

I must say, I am right there with you. Tender boobs and I still have these pinching pains. At night it feels like a stitch in my side.

Must .... Not....get.....hopes......high

I must say, I am right there with you. Tender boobs and I still have these pinching pains. At night it feels like a stitch in my side.

Must .... Not....get.....hopes......high

I tested this am because I couldn't help myself and it was a BFN:cry:

Yip, I caved and ofcourse it's a BFN. . . . . there's a bottle of wine with my name on.

Yip, I caved and ofcourse it's a BFN. . . . . there's a bottle of wine with my name on.

You sound like me.. I've been sippin on wine since I came home at 5.. I guess thats the only upside to not being pregnant....

Yeah, I had a couple of glasses and am going out to dinner tonight, so will have a couple tonight too.

When are you due to start? Are you going to continue testing?

Yeah, I had a couple of glasses and am going out to dinner tonight, so will have a couple tonight too.

When are you due to start? Are you going to continue testing?

Good morning,
I tested with a dollar tree test this morning and got a Boo fat Neg..... I am so used to it that now I'm just waiting for AF so she can hurry up and leave again.. Any luck on that side?

No no, no more testing for me, I too am just waiting it out till she arrives tomorrow.

Sorry about your BFN!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->