Cramps and sore boobs for 2weeks

Thanks. Just got back from my app and it was a really positive meeting. The RE reckons we have a good shot with natural IUI and will be starting tomorrow morning with the first insemination. I am so excited and just so relieved that we may have a good chance at actually conceiving.

Thanks. Just got back from my app and it was a really positive meeting. The RE reckons we have a good shot with natural IUI and will be starting tomorrow morning with the first insemination. I am so excited and just so relieved that we may have a good chance at actually conceiving.

That is such great news... This might really be your cycle... I'm so happy for you, and I hope all goes well... Please keep me updated...

How are you feeling today?

I went to the re this am and had my first IUI. Wasn't totally prepared as the cramps have floored me.

Fingers crossed it works.

How are you feeling today?

I went to the re this am and had my first IUI. Wasn't totally prepared as the cramps have floored me.

Fingers crossed it works.

Good evening
I'm so happy for you... When will you know if it worked??

I guess if AF shows up or not. I am not testing before hand as I have been doing this for a long time and there is just no point in the double whammy. First the negative pregnancy test and then to add insult to injury . . . . the flow.

I guess if AF shows up or not. I am not testing before hand as I have been doing this for a long time and there is just no point in the double whammy. First the negative pregnancy test and then to add insult to injury . . . . the flow.

Well fingers crossed this works for u.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->