Cramps are driving me insane

LittleMinx

Finally Complete <3
Reaction score
As you can see from my ticker i'm very early, but it constantly feels like AF is coming... The cramps are strong but feel kind of different. I never had them like this with my other pregnancies so its making me nervous. Also i feel quite wet down there :blush:

I'm encouraged by my tests as they were all done in the afternoon with minimal hold, including 2 digi's... The CB has come back at 1-2 :happydance:

Please stop me from making myself go insane :wacko:

:flower:

I am still having cramps, very similar to AF, but not as an intense. My doc told me it is very normal. Just everything stretching out for your little one.

Hi LittleMinx,

Don't worry... I'm 10 weeks now and I had cramps up until 6 weeks. Some of the cramps were like AF but I did experience other cramps too, some would actually stop me in my tracks because they hurt. My cramps ranged from a few seconds to maybe 20 seconds long.

I also had the constant wet feeling down there and found myself running to the bathroom just to make sure AF hadn't arrived. :wacko:

You will find yourself worrying about a lot of things, I still do myself but just remember that it is completely normal to feel that way :)

Congrats on your pregnancy and a H&H 9 months :)

I've been having pains ever since we found out we were expecting. We are 6 weeks now and pains range from dull aches to sharp twinges. Trying not to think too much about them as midwife says they are perfectly normal as everything is stretching xx

Thanks so much ladies and congratulations to you all xx

:) I will relax once I hit the 12 weeks stage!!

I had/have this concern as well but my scan yesterday showed all is well so I try not to think about it too much. At night I occasionally get cramps enough to wake me up but RE says it's normal. Different things affect my cramps too like bm's (or need for one) and stomach issues. Sometimes it's hard to separate one from the other!

I'm 4+5 and started getting my cramps at 4+2. Reminds me of AF. It's a mixture of cramps/bloating. I'm planning to not worry unless I start to spot. I've read how it's perfectly normal to have cramps feelings still. Nothing has been sharp pains or overly painful so far :)

I'm still having cramps and have for weeks! I just think of it as the little bean is throwing elbows. :haha: worried me quite a bit at first, though

I'm still having cramps and have for weeks! I just think of it as the little bean is throwing elbows. :haha: worried me quite a bit at first, though

:haha::haha:

thanks for all the replies, its reassuring knowing I'm not the only one getting them :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->