Cramps at 5 weeks?

Pandasnax

Reaction score
I thought the second time round id be more chilled about everything but baby no 2 is on its way and here I am worrying again haha, iv been experiancing light cramps every so often and its making me nervous! I have achy boobs and feel sick at times ( havnt yet been sick) so I think everything is ok and im just doing a paranoid rant lol but is it normal to experiance some cramping in the groin area and have achy legs in early pregnancy?

Sorry about the long more than likely pointless rant but also thanks in advance :) xx

I'm 5+3 and have been feeling exactly the same. I know it's hard not to worry, but totally normal!! GL and congrats!

I feel the same, doctor said mild cramps are normal though! Feels like period cramps just a little less severe. I would say I am pretty lucky so far with this, burping, and constipation being my only symptoms so far. Hoping I skip the nausea but I doubt I will be that lucky

Thanks ladies always reassuring to know its not just you hehe! Baby dust to all xx

So glad I found this post! It's reassuring to know I'm not the only one with mild period like cramps! I'm 5wks1day and can't help but be paranoid

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->