• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Cramps but no bleeding and iv read that this can be a missed miscarriage???

PamPam

Reaction score
I am 6weeks and 2days and have been getting period cramps through the day and at night..at first I wasnt worried as there was no bleeding untill i read about missed miscarriages...now im very confused and worried...iv still got morning sickness(all day) an sore and heavy boobs but iv read that u can still have full pregnancy symptoms and have had a missed miscarriage with no bleeding...so my question is this.. do u get cramping with a missed miscarriage??or do u get no symptoms atal?? im worried that the pains have been too strong to have jus been the uterus stretching ..jus 2 mention a few other things too..my OH is a twin and twins run on his side and mine..i had a m/c 3yrs ago at 5 an 1/2 wks..i got my bfp 5days b4 af due an tested every day that wk and bfp's jus got stronger..also had a blood test confirming preg 4days b4 af due(i insisted as im cabin crew and didnt want 2 fly if i was)..rang midwife 2day and im getting an early scan on fri at which il b nearly 7wks..she jus told me to rest this wk...ur thoughts or experiences on this topic wud be really appreciated...

its a tricky one, usually wiv mc there is bleeding at some point as the fetus has to come away and come out eventually, but can i just say that the cramping at this stage 6 wks, is normal. Also it is SOOOOOO normal to panic as well. Its a natural thing, i paniced all way throu 1st tri almost up until 10 wks xxxx

It's normal. . .actually a good sign, to be getting cramps in the first couple of weeks. That is your uterus stretching and getting ready to carry the baby! I had pretty strong cramps off and on in weeks 5 and 6.

Try not to stress - if your bean is healthy (and he probably is), the stress is not good for him/her.

GL!

cramps are an excellant sign that everything is ok. It means ur body is streaching . I have never heard of it being a sign of that

I had a missed mc last year and had no cramps at all, no bleeding and no sign that anything was wrong..

I am now pregnant again, early days yet 4wks & 3days and have cramped since ovulation, I am glad I have these as I think its my body making room! that is what I keep tellng myself!

Hi hun, first of all cramping is very normal and a good sign! I had a mmc last year and did not have a lot of cramping just one big spurt before i found out it was a blighted ovum at around 9/10 weeks. I had extreme tiredness with that pregnancy and slight nausea. I am now pregnant again and have had cramping last week. Its hard not to worry but your symptons sounds good and at least you dont have to wait long for a scan. Try to be positive and not to stress, hope all is well x

I had a missed mc last year and had no cramps at all, no bleeding and no sign that anything was wrong..

I am now pregnant again, early days yet 4wks & 3days and have cramped since ovulation, I am glad I have these as I think its my body making room! that is what I keep tellng myself!

Sorry 2 hear about ur missed mc..big congrats on ur bfp..ur post has made me hopeful thank u x

Hi hun, first of all cramping is very normal and a good sign! I had a mmc last year and did not have a lot of cramping just one big spurt before i found out it was a blighted ovum at around 9/10 weeks. I had extreme tiredness with that pregnancy and slight nausea. I am now pregnant again and have had cramping last week. Its hard not to worry but your symptons sounds good and at least you dont have to wait long for a scan. Try to be positive and not to stress, hope all is well x

Aw thank u this is such a positive post I'm tryin my best not 2 worry ..not long to wait I'm keeping everything crossed...big congrats on ur pregnancy how many wks r u?x

I am sure things are ok like the others have said. Cramps are normal. I am 10-1/2 weeks and still have them due to cysts on ovaries from taking Clomid. They can be caused from many things that aren't any need to worry. I had a loss back in June and with it had bleeding AND cramps.

Armywife: thank u ..sorry 4 ur loss..I'm def feeling more optimistic as most posts r saying cramps r accompanied by bleeding..I actually 4got until I read wot u wrote about cysts..my midwife z 2 go 2 docs 2get my urine checked as a uti in pregnancy can cause cramping and I had a kidney infec. 3mnths b4 I conceived so that cud b a possibility ..I was just soo worried I 4 got she'd even z that..congrats on ur pregnancy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"