cRAMPS ::: COULD THIS BE OVULATION?

Greekgrl77

Reaction score
oK I am CD16 AS OF TODAY...My period ended the 20th of this month ..I had cramps & headache witht he cramps The 24th,26th & 28th..could this be Ovulation cramping?? As far as CM I have seen whiteish cm yesterday ,but we have been BD everyday since my period ended the 20th..just not sure why I got cramps & headache(the kind that throb in your brain) anyone went thru this and can tell me what it may be?

I'm in the same boat ! Af was on the 17th I had cramps on the 27th,28th (cd11 cd12) I never use opks but I have googled a lot about this and maybe we are ovulating. I'm not noticing that much cm only when bding and I've been very wet. So hopefully this means were both close to ovulation or have already ! I know I'm not much help I just didn't want to read and run

I'm in the same boat ! Af was on the 17th I had cramps on the 27th,28th (cd11 cd12) I never use opks but I have googled a lot about this and maybe we are ovulating. I'm not noticing that much cm only when bding and I've been very wet. So hopefully this means were both close to ovulation or have already ! I know I'm not much help I just didn't want to read and run

Sorry late response..Thank you for responding! Yea maybe we did..well I will test around the 16th my Bday!

My b day is the 21!!!! Maybe we'll both get the best birthday present ever :happydance: I'm testing on the 16th too so let's keep in touch. Are you feeling any different at all right now ? I'm assuming I ovulated since cm isn't as sticky as it was a few days ago. Fingersx for us :flower:

My b day is the 21!!!! Maybe we'll both get the best birthday present ever :happydance: I'm testing on the 16th too so let's keep in touch. Are you feeling any different at all right now ? I'm assuming I ovulated since cm isn't as sticky as it was a few days ago. Fingersx for us :flower:

JUSTSMILE---Well I am not sure I ovulated..but I just counted days after flow ended to try and figure out when I may O" ..but again my period has been irregular past months so basically just going by this last cycle.....WOW ! I pray we both get a BFP for a Bday suprise!! lets keep touch sure!! :happydance: I usually come on here everyday at some point..according to when my flow started in August which was 14th IT SHOULD BE COMING AROUND THAT TIME THIS MONTH....SOOO when am I even in the tww?LOL since I have no cycle length as of yet.??

I'd say your in it ! I'm on here usually everyday as well lol
I don't even know if I can wait until the 16th ill probably buy a frer and take it sooner ! I'm a little bit of a poas addict in my last week left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->