Cramps everyday past ovulation until 7dpo no cramps 8dpo and now feels like AF?

b0obearx0

Reaction score
Hey ladies I posted here before & a few woman said they had cramps everyday after ovulation.. But I had cramps everyday after ovulation until 7dpo and then they went away and now today (9dpo) it feels like AF is about to come.. Did this happen to any woman?

I really hope this is my month!

I'm 8 weeks and I'm STILL feeling very mild cramps randomly throughout the day!

i was actually going to post about this, im due on today! found out i was pg on monday!! but getting really bad cramping!! :( x

Did either of you ladies have cramps since ovulation? Cause this is the first month that ever happen to me so I hope it's a good sign!

yeh i had ov cramps and all the way till my bfp! x

Awww I hope this means something positive for me.. Did your cramps feel like AF was coming too? Because up until 7dpo they were light and sometimes felt like ovulation pains but now 9dpo they feel like actual AF cramps

so do mine, which is why im so worried! couldnt cope with another loss x

I hope that isn't what's happening but I heard AF cramps can be pretty bad during early pregnancy! I'm sorry for your loss!

aww its ok hun, with my first it was like uh oh this is what pregnancy is like, since the loss i feel everything and think oh no..

I had really severe cramps and was looking for AF and she never came, and the cramps were there until bot 6 1/2 weeks. So the cramping is normal.

I didn't start feeling cramps until about a week after O or 7 days before AF was supposed to start and had cramps all the way up until about 7weeks I think?

Angelface- Yes I understand I would be the same way well I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months and hope this is my month!

oboeverity- That's how I feel today like she is going to show any minute

I bought 10mIU pregnancy test strips I bought online, I read bad and good things about them so I'm not sure if their accurate but I have 10 and tomorrow I'll be 10dpo so I might try and test :)

I stopped cramping around 8 dpo and then the AF cramps started at 10 dpo. I would have put money on AF coming at any moment on 11 dpo. I'm 15 dpo and have a pretty strong BFP! So you sound normal to me for a positive! Good luck!

I stopped cramping around 8 dpo and then the AF cramps started at 10 dpo. I would have put money on AF coming at any moment on 11 dpo. I'm 15 dpo and have a pretty strong BFP! So you sound normal to me for a positive! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->