Cramps! Help! First Time!

AngelInSky_x

Reaction score
Hello, im new on this

Me and my partner had a miscarriage in February of this year so we decided not to take any risks for couple of months, until we talked not so long ago and we want to try for a baby for first time! i am currently having cramps ATM (very mild period like cramps) according to the calender i start ovulating in three days time. So is the cramping just telling my body i am going to be ovulating very soon? or has anyone ever had cramps before ovulating? Help! Need reassurance

Baby Dust to everyone! xxx

Hello, im new on this

Me and my partner had a miscarriage in February of this year so we decided not to take any risks for couple of months, until we talked not so long ago and we want to try for a baby for first time! i am currently having cramps ATM (very mild period like cramps) according to the calender i start ovulating in three days time. So is the cramping just telling my body i am going to be ovulating very soon? or has anyone ever had cramps before ovulating? Help! Need reassurance

Baby Dust to everyone! xxx

I'm sorry for your previous loss. A lot of people have period like cramps prior to ovulation so that could be what you're feeling. :)

Thank you for replying :), yeah it was a hard time when it happened, but ready to try this time. Thank you was wondering what was going on down there :)

Sending Baby Dust Your Way :D
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"