Cramps with no pain...

The Catster

Mummy of 2 girls!!!!!!!!!
Reaction score
Just want see if I am not paranoid...

I am having tiny feelings/movements like low down in my abdomen and loaaads of CM...and the feeling I am going to be sick, like in my throat/chest...(and my boobs are just so sore now!)

Anyone else experienced this?

Thanks in advance :thumbup:

xxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

yeah i get sensations, had them all the way through my pregnancy, im not sure if there cramps or not lol, coz i can feel something but it doesnt hurt :S
and i get loooooads of cm 2 ... normal :) xx

in the couple of days after my missed period i had AF like cramps most of the day, however today i have only had about one or two cramps lasting a few seconds, they don't hurt just feel abit odd! xx

Thanks Ladies!

I can't put my finger on the cramp...its like a bowell feeling a lot more than an af one, but maybe its my IBS??

My CM is also in abundance....:winkwink: To th point where I am doing more knicker checking as I can actually feel it coming out...(poss tmi)...

It could be the IBS, will all the changes going on in your body right now im not surprised that could be flaring up too.
Im sure you will be fine :) xXx

yeppp i always knicker check lol, i wear pads when i go out for a long time ... i cnt put my finger on it either, ive never been able to, but as ive had a scan and showed a growing healthy baby sucking its thumb :D all i can do is reassure u it sounds very normal xx

I have a scan tomorrow....at 8.50am, I am absolutely shitting myself!!!

i sure you will be fine! please update how you get on :D

i had an early scan at 7 weeks i saw this little blob with a HB it was amazing lol xx

i feel really strange things..not cramps,it doesnt hurt but like an aching pain its kinda hard to expain but it dissapers in an hour or so and will appear mayb twice a day :s x

i have them to and lots of cm. i think its just things streaching getting ready for the baby

I have those crampy type pains...Does it kind of feel a bit like trapped wind? That's what it feels like to be...Most women experience constipation in pregnancy...I've been kind of the opposite, which is why I put those pains down to...

:hugs:

my boobs are KILLING me, and I have pinching going on. I'm just so thankful!

Yes Ney Ney, like trapped wind!!! And Oh my, I am also the other way too, wouldn't say I am constipated at all...

Update....

Today's scan couldn't have gone any better!!!! Everything looks "A" OK!!!! (Thank you God)
Introducing my little dot....

https://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg251/wba_baggies/DSC02853.jpg

So cramps are goooood!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member