Cramps worse in subsequent pregnancies?

happynewmom1

Reaction score
I was reading today many have worse cramps in their third pregnancies than their first. This is technically my 5th but only have 2 live children so far. I don't remember cramps like this with my first two and it does make me a bit paranoid. I'm also 6 weeks today which is when I had my first loss so maybe looking for a little reassurance :flower:

I get alot of cramps aswell hun neva rly noticed them as mch in my 1st pregnancy

I am only at 4 w and 5 d but am having mild vaginal cramping. Sort of worried, but have searched and many women tend to have it in early pregnancy

I have more cramps than my first pregnancy for sure. This is my 4th pregnancy. First 2 they weren't really noticeable and definitely not memorable.

Ok thanks, ladies! That helps a lot :) am trying to remain positive! Hope you all have happy and healthy pregnancies!

Cramping of all kinds is very normal. I don't know if it is actually worse with each pregnancy or if we just notice it more because we've already been through it once. Your story is so similar to mine since I had two live births, two losses and am pregnant with my fifth. If your concerned about the cramping, I would suggest not getting an early ultrasound. I wish I would have held off because I had one yesterday due to cramping in my side to rule out ectopic and it came back very inconclusive. The good news is that the cramping was from a ruptured cyst, not a tubal, but my baby is either very slow growing (as I'm sure of my dates based on when the test turned positive) or I had another mmc. It is now a waiting game. :dohh:

Cramping of all kinds is very normal. I don't know if it is actually worse with each pregnancy or if we just notice it more because we've already been through it once. Your story is so similar to mine since I had two live births, two losses and am pregnant with my fifth. If your concerned about the cramping, I would suggest not getting an early ultrasound. I wish I would have held off because I had one yesterday due to cramping in my side to rule out ectopic and it came back very inconclusive. The good news is that the cramping was from a ruptured cyst, not a tubal, but my baby is either very slow growing (as I'm sure of my dates based on when the test turned positive) or I had another mmc. It is now a waiting game. :dohh:

Oh my! I'm sorry! I hope you get some answers soon! Do you have another ultrasound scheduled? I'll have to carefully consider the ultrasound now. I hadn't thought of that.. Just I'm desperate to see a little baby with a heartbeat. I'm so sorry for your losses. :( mine were early but the hardest thing I've ever gone through. Ectopics sound so scary and a mmc so heartbreaking.. I hope this is a very healthy baby for you :hugs:

I have moments I feel confident everything will be fine and others where I'm cramping and feel like it could end. Just trying so hard to stay positive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->