cramps

bambi90

Reaction score
So this is my 1st pregnancy and im not sure what to expect. Are any of you having cramps? I keep having every now and again period like pains but not as strong as what they would be like if they actually were period pains but the past 2 days ive had some pain in my right side which is slightly worrying me. Am I just over reacting? I have no bleeding or anything like that just the cramps

It's normal. Wait until you a couple weeks further along, they get worse. I have always had them but they started to stop. I am 11 weeks tomorrow

If the pain is one sided and gets much worse pop into the ER and let them know what's going on so the can rule out ectopic.
But cramps are very normal, and often feel just like mild period pain.

I still get them, 11 weeks today. I notice they are slightly to my left, which is where baby is :) so long as they are not strong and accompanied by some blood, I wouldn't stress. Make sure you drink plenty of water too.

I had bad AF like cramps worse on my right side but they seem to have settled down now. They were really bad from 3weeks 4 days until 5weeks

I'm still getting these now. Like the ladies have said unless they are really painful and / or with blood, I wouldn't worry, as terrifying as they are!!!

Thank you for the reassurance, they havent been too bad past couple of days seem to of got milder

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->