Cramps?

Ashley1021

Pregnant with my first!
Reaction score
I've been consistently cramping for the past day or so. It goes from mild cramping to severe. Like I can't move through the pain.

I'm unsure if this is normal. I never experienced it with my ds. I have an OB appt on Wednesday, but thought I would check in with you all.

Sorry to hear this :( How far along are you? I had intense cramping in the beginning, then on and off, and the past ten days I had gastroenteritis with insane cramping..... Do you have any other symptoms? Could it be intestinal cramping (like whole abdomen feeling)?

I'm 10 weeks 1 day. I have been pretty constipated but it's on my right side lower pelvic area

I've had some pretty intense cramps. I'm about 5 weeks, and I actually went in to see the doctor today about it. As far as we can tell so far, the doctor said it must me just normal pregnancy pains. But, I did have an ultrasound to confirm that it wasn't ectopic and that there wasn't blood or cysts floating around. Will it be your first appointment or have you had an u/s already? It's very possible that it could just be regular pregnancy symptoms (gas, constipation, or just baby getting settled in there), but you want to confirm with your doctor that it's nothing more serious.

I had a dating ultrasound at 7 weeks and everything looked fine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->