Cramps :(

Breeelizabeth

Reaction score
I'm 12+2. And super worried about cramping. I'm having cramps after I walk up and down stairs, if I pick up my toddler and even if I just walk around. They're not horrendous cramps but they are there and they hurt. They generally subside quickly and then come back whenever I've moved around or whatever again.

I go for my 12 week scan tomorrow and I'm petrified that they'll say the baby isn't ok. I keep telling myself that the cramps are from everything growing and stretching but I'm just not sure. I'm not bleeding or anything.

Advice? Suggestions as to what it could be? People have told me that these growing pains are often worse in your second pregnancy but I'm soooo nervous.

I would bet they are growing pains. I've had them with all my pregnancies. The fact that they subside when you rest is a really reassuring sign.

Yes they sound normal to me. Sometimes I get round ligament pains when I move in certain ways or twist or sneeze, etc. Sometimes I get a bit crampy under my uterus on one side. I'm sure baby's doing just great. Good luck for your scan and remember to post an update and scan pic xxxxx

I'm only 5 weeks but the past 2 days I've started cramping standing up too fast or bending over but a lot of it seems to be gas. Based on what I've read it's completely normal as long as there is no blood.

Completely normal, i have had cramps throughout whole trimester, much less now in second tri.

I had really bad cramps before my 12 week scan, also thought something was wrong with baby but all was perfect.

i sometimes worry now about having no cramps and if the baby is ok haha.

pregnancy is worrisome eh!

Thank you for posting this! I'm 12 weeks now and my cramping has stirred up again. I have been cramping since I ovulated to be honest. I noticed with me though that it is much worse when laying down or sitting. If I'm walking around I don't have it as much. I'll go a couple days without cramping and then it comes on quickly.

I had a u/s at 10 weeks and the baby was just fine, it was kicking and punching up a storm LOL.

I'm getting this. I think it's stretching pains. It's particularly painful if I sneeze!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->