Cramps

Natsby

Luca born 9-11-2012
Reaction score
:flower: hello
Does anyone suffer from sharp cramps pre AF? I used to get a dull ache but since my last pregnancy I now get really sharp pulling cramps in my uterus. Not enough to double me over but unpleasant anyway. Any one know of anything natural I can take to ease them off?

I get those, together with spotting, 4days before af. I take paracetamol, font know of anything natural.

I get it too! The pre AF pain for me feels like I'm ov again (which wouldn't be poss as it's way too late in my cycle). I especially feel it on my left ovary side, which as I'm typing this is tugging & pulling!.x

Yes exactly like ov pain, someone once told me that if you take pain killers the next month would be worse...but I have no idea if that is true. if it gets really bad I do anyway.

Funny, because i thought there was something wrong with me and this thread has relaxed me as othe ladies get the same. I wonder why this happens?

You can take motrin or ibuprofen for cramps. Works really well. And taking medication one month is completely unrelated to the cramping you will experience the next month. So don't hesitate to take it if you need it.

You know, for the last year, I have had almost zero cramping with AF. It's so anticlimatic anymore. PMS is bad. I will have pms cramps for a week. But, the day that af comes, she just shows up. It's really bizarre. I feel totally normal.

Now, you think that I would consider myself lucky, right? Nope. I'm sure that my body is now somehow defective b/c I don't have menstrual cramps anymore. :wacko:

Ready maybe your cycle has just changed.
I did not used to get cramps before AF and now I do, but AF ones have become really mild compared to what they used to be.

:flower: hello
Does anyone suffer from sharp cramps pre AF? I used to get a dull ache but since my last pregnancy I now get really sharp pulling cramps in my uterus. Not enough to double me over but unpleasant anyway. Any one know of anything natural I can take to ease them off?

I like to put a heating pad on my stomach. And about 20-30 minutes of light aerobics with a DVD sometimes helps. Not that I usually feel like it :blush:, but it does help when I can force myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->