Crampy tummy pains

Bumpontherun

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I'm super anxious and it's hard to do anything but obsess over this. I'll be 6 weeks tomorrow. I have a 7 and a 5 yr old but since TTC #3 I've had a chemical and 2 miscarriages - both between 6 and 7 weeks.

I've been trying to stay positive this pregnancy and I've been feeling pretty sick and had really sore boobs for the last week or so which is reassuring. The last couple of days though I've had quite a bit of lower abdominal pain. It's very off and on, sometimes a bit crampy. Never that bad. If I wasn't pregnant I wouldn't even be thinking about it. I've also had terrible wind and been constipated too (sorry TMI). I honestly can't remember if I felt like this in my previous pregnancies - I was totally oblivious and assumed everything would be fine. I've not had any bleeding and both my miscarriages started with painless spotting so I'm hoping these are just normal stretching pains.

Do any other ladies have the same symptoms?

This sounds very much like something I'm still getting now at 11 weeks. It was enough to make me go to the doctors at 6 weeks though and see what was going on.

I think it's stretching pains, they say it happens much faster and stronger with consecutive children after your first. So long as it's not really painful and your not bleeding, I wouldn't worry yourself about it x

Thank you so much for saying this. I know it's just anecdotal but it made me feel so much better :)

Your welcome lovely. There's so many different pains and sensations that will make you think what the hell is that over the course of this, even when you've already had kids it's surprising how quickly you forget the early pregnancy days and the growing pains that go with it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->