Crampy

kateqpr

Reaction score
Days are so weird aren't they. Started the day off feeling so exhausted, i could barely move.

Then i went for a walk in my local park to watch the deer mating (fun fun fun!!) and felt tonnes better.

Now i'm home and i feel all crampy and uncomfortable. Nothing bad, just my abdomen feels a bit knotted and twingey. Have taken a couple of paracetemol and a nice cup of tea.

I hate these change of symptoms. Even though i've had these horrible little cramps all the way through the pregnancy, i still get worried when i feel it. :(

woo what kind of deer? Red deer make this weeeeeird noise when the rut. Funny.

I think you can get crampy if you do too much maybe, I was like that and yesterday I went swimming and tidied for my housing inspection and I was tired and crampy until about midday today (as you know :p). i feel lots better now though. I guess all muscles get crampy if you do too much but I don't really worry that my legs are tired.

Yeh i had this a couple of weeks ago got that bad i had the midwife round is quite scary but totally normal!!

I know- i wonder if the walk made it worse? Was getting in and out of the car loads to do lots of errands while i was out, which is a bit uncomfortable. SO it's feet up for the rest of the day....baby is kicking away, and my cervix is stitched up, so there's can't really be anything that wrong! It's just always disconcerting..

I think the deer are red and fallow - they were going mental today, all the stags were mooing and rutting, while the girl deer just looked a bit afraid.. It was great - just like a natural history film. I felt like Attenborough (except i had bread for the ducks too..)

maybe it's the weather, heh. ooooh it's going to rain- I can feel it in my womb?
I hope its normal.

I can hear the red deer in the forest sometimes but I've never seen them actually at it. I see deer all the time, usually running in the other direction. I think its richmond park you can see them mating?

I think an early night is in order.....that always sort out my many twinges. I just over react i think when i feel little pains.

I'm near Richmond park - its actually Bushy Park that is my local one. Same kind of thing - same kind of dear. No actual dirty business today - it was mainly the men being all mouth and no trousers as usual. It's mating season.

Seems everyone's at it apart from me! (I'm on a no sex ban, doctors orders. Which of course just makes you want to have it more!)

hope you feel better today :hugs:
I never knew there were other parks with deer! I have never been to either.

Yes feeling much better today. Funny how these things disappear. I need to remember that next time i'm panicking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->