cranial osteopathy

diz

Reaction score
I took Noah for a session last week, and we have a second session booked for today. I'm taking him in hope that it will help with his sleep, which, to be honest, is quite bad and some nights borders on dreadful.

Do any of you lovely ladies have any experience with cranial osteopathy?

Any thoughts or experiences most welcome x

i havent personally but a couple of ladies have taken their LO's (Jayleigh and Lunaty) and they seemed to have some good words about it.... i have thought about taking Daisy but i think its a bit late for it to have any effect now :dohh: hope it works for you hun :)

Hi diz, how have you got on after the cranial osteopathy? Has Noah's sleep improved? I have been thinking about going for the same reasons - my LO sleeps dreadfully! Sometimes it feels like he wakes every 15 minutes. Would love to know if it worked for you.

Hi Cat, he is in bed now, so fingers crossed ...... i'll update you in the morning!

I have taken my LO to help with breastfeeding. and it is great. we are getting on much better. I would highly recommend it as long as it is done by someone qualified.

Good for you Hanna. Well i can safely say that Noah has ignored all potential sleep healing help from cranial osteopathy and continues to wake up ALL the time in the night... joy.

Oh no, sorry to hear that. My LO hasn't got any better either. Thanks for keeping us updated though and I hopet hings improve. I'm just hoping it's a stage they need to go through...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->