Craving Dairy, anyone else?

Amethyst76

Reaction score
This is my first pregnancy and I'm not sure what to expect. I eat a kosher diet, lots of vegetables and legumes, little meat and hardly any dairy. But these last two weeks I cannot get enough dairy, I am actually waking in the middle of the night wanting a glass of milk. I'm so puzzled! Why would that be?

I was craving dairy in my first pregnancy and it turned out I had to be put on a calcium supplement.

It's probably your body's way of making sure you get the calcium and healthy fats that it needs right now. I would just go with it.

At least dairy isn't bad for you. :)

i dont have cravings but i do really fancy some cheese, i went to the shop and bought bread and cheese- toasted cheese for dinner tonight, mmmm.

I'm enjoying dairy more too! Previously I had gone vegan but the tiredness and grumpiness set in and I went back to my old ways haha!!!

Every morning up until about three weeks ago, I had a huge glass of milk. Plus, since about 20 plus weeks my main craving has been ice cream.

I avoid dairy usually but absolutely can not get enough cheese during pregnancy.

Yep! With my first I drank gallons of chocolate milk. This time I'm all about the plain skimmed milk!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->