Cravings and binge eating...

mlcrae

Reaction score
Hi guys. OH and I are WTT but we use the withdrawal method, which has worked for the past 3 years, but some might say we're NTNP because I still could get pregnant.

Anyway, I had a really strange period, but I'm sure it was a period - no decidual bleeding or implantation bleeding as it was pretty heavy. In fact, heavier than normal and also shorter than normal. I also started later than I ever have before since I started charting. Normally my period comes on CD28 or CD27, but this time it started at CD30.

I'm not stressed or anything at all, so I'm not sure why that is.
Well since my period ended it seems as if all of my PMS symptoms are still there aside from breast tenderness. I'm very emotional, my labido is off the wall, and worst of all I can't stop eating!! I'm craving everything. The other day I almost cried when OH brought me something I didn't want, but I ate it anyway because I swear I could eat a whole cow by myself right now. My stomach is like an endless black pit.

It's starting to get ridiculous. Could this be a hormonal imbalance of some sort?

I have stages like this, and honestly it could be anything love. From stress, to hormones. To pregnancy ...But stress can trigger this sort of thing. I also have a functional ovarian cyst and during ovulation i get like this (don't want to scare you, not that a functional cyst is dangerous. Just annoying)

Anyways I hope you figure out what it is asap! Sorry im not much help.

Thanks for responding. Symptoms have gotten a little worse. Feel super exhausted and moody. Also seems like I'm losing weight. will have to wait until I'm back in the US before I see a doctor :(

Have you taken a pregnancy test just to be sure? Some women can bleed quite heavy and still be pregnant. Other than that I too have moments of crazy eating and pmsy symptoms. I try to eat correctly (instead of ice cream have fruit kind of thing) and breathe when I get moody lol or just take it out on hubby and apologize later lmao

I haven't thought to test because I was certain I had my period. Now I'm not so sure. I don't know what to think.

I'm still really tired. I normally sleep 6-8hrs a night but lately its been 12 hrs, and then I still get really sleepy in the middle of the day and need a nap, or I doze off.

Still craving and eating more than usual.
The thing that's scaring me most is the weight lost. It doesn't tie into anything pregnancy related but could be an indication of something else that's seriously wrong - which is quite worrisome.

I might buy a test just to rule pregnancy out, like you said. I won't be back in the US for another 10 days so hopefully things don't get worse in that time. I'm really not feeling like myself. :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->