Cravings & Things You Can Eat w/ MS

Orglethorp

Reaction score
Is anyone craving very specific foods yet? Discovered foods you can handle while MS is acting up?

For me, raspberry yogurt and apples go down well no matter what. I've always liked yogurt, but now I have to have it! Lol. I feel like I should buy stocks in Yoplait, because I'm probably buying enough raspberry Source to justify the local grocery store selling it all by myself :haha:

For some reason no matter how bad I feel I can always eat watermelon :shrug:. I can just have finished vomiting and walk into the kitchen and eat a piece:haha:

For me it was tinned mandarin oranges.. it's the only thing I actually fancied eating with morning sickness. Everything else I ate was just tolerable! Maybe there is something in the whole fruit or fruit flavoured thing! Yoghurts though were one of the things I couldn't stand! Didn't touch a yoghurt until 20 weeks..! :)

I'm craving a particular sandwich that I used to buy when I was vegetarian, that probably hasn't been available for about ten years. I could buy the stuff to make it but I know it wouldn't be the same even though it's a simple sandwich and I'd just annoy myself.

I don't have MS *touch wood* aside from general queasiness, but all food has that first trimester taste to it. Like halfway through eating anything the flavour just turns to grey. Super frustrating as I LOVE food.

I know what you mean about the first trimester taste effect. We were out at one of our favourite restaurants tonight with OH's brothers & one's girlfriend. We all shared a big mixed appetizer that included raw veggies, chicken strips, onion rings, etc. (like I said, real mix). The only thing I enjoy off that was the little bite size pieces of brocolli & cauliflour. The chicken strips and such started to taste bland or strange half way through. I've found that to be true with a lot of foods over the last couple of weeks.

In my previous pregnancy, cantaloupe and slushies, crazy enough.

I am ALL about yoghurt as well, even though I was eating dairy-free while TTC!! I also craved oranges/orange juice which probably meant I wasn't getting enough vitamin C. Also...popsicles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->