Cravings yet anyone???

change the chips bit!!! cant even eat that now :( lol really fancied it but jus fried em and eat some ewwww no way!!! lol xxxxxxxx

classyburd i think u will find your not suposed to eat mayo when preg, soz to put a downer on your cravings

crazyburd i think u will find your not suposed to eat mayo when preg, soz to put a downer on your cravings

its okay hun as long as its not home made...most shop brought ones r okay coz its pasturised (i think!!) xxxxxxxx

oh cool i didnt know that, well if i had any cravings id go eat a whole jar of mayo now but i dont so i wont. im only 5 wks 2moro so prob too early to crave or have any symptoms do u think? ive had no symptoms

Mint sauce, i drunk it from the jar a few wks ago :blush::blush:

V x x x

LMAO v2007!!!!

NOt sure juliespencer hun as i aint had so much as craving but going off foods and enjoying other more but that has changed since i hit 7 weeks!!! just hoping cravings start soon so i can enjoy a meal lol xxxxxx

I'm ignoring anyone who says I'm not allowed mayo... I don't care if you're right!!! It's the only way I'm really eating anything at the moment, I have it with everything.... (but then again I did even before I was pg!) I'm gonna get soooo fat by the end:dohh:

I have had craving for marmite too.
Mayo, as long as it says pasturised on the label then it's ok, its the home made kind that contains Raw egg that you need to avoid. Most shop bought jars are fine, but just check label first. OOOh also really fancing Philedelphia cheese, and thought I couldnt have it as it was soft cheese but midwife says you can as it is also pasturised ! woo hoo. find rice cakes with phiily on help morning sickness too.

the smell of my fridge makes me gag at the mo - my oh and little boys fault for having gross stuff in there but really gone off lots of food. its not really making me intrested at all although im addicted to ribena and oasis as i have gone off tea coffee and fizzy drinks and i too hate the thought of a ham sandwich - gross! i can only manage crisp sandwichs, jacket pots and super noodles really bland stuff! I know i should be eating better but I cant... :)

I am eating hellmans mayo, will have to check the jar

I eat miracle whip. I been loving kraft slices on bread with miracle whip. Omggggg what is wrong with me. i am putting too much miracle whip. I also am dieing for a juicy chicken spicy burger with tuns of hot pickels and I could scream because I can't have it till later. I been dieing for it since yesterday. I crave bitter things alot. Barely any sweet things. God thing I am going grocerie shopping today!

anything savory, spicy spag bol and curry!! I can't eat anything sweet without gagging.

can't even eat sweet potato!!!

I have totally gone off salad, even the thought to cutting the salad up etc makes me feel sick.

Clartylou x

I am finally getting me my spicy chicken burger and I am going to enjoy every single nibble of it yey!

Last night I HAD to have dill pickle potato chips, with dill pickle dip. I ate almost the entire container of dip in about 20 minutes :oops: I'm gross.

I crave tomato soup ( i dont even like it and never had lol ) and these sweets called rosey apples :)

And I could kill for a big plate of shawarma right about now lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->