cravings?

Mrs-N

Mummy to Joshua James
Reaction score
when did everyones cravings start and what were they?

thanks x x

oh why dont my threads get any replys.

sorry i might not be being very patient

:hugs:

Mine started I'd say around week 12ish and beyond, so far I've gone through pickles,chocolate,orange juice,pizza and now slurpies lol.

Fresh fruit..mainly strawberries, mango and watermelon. All things hard to find in the winter, of course! Today I walked into the living room where DH was eating peanut butter and crackers and all of a sudden I HAD to have popcorn, lol.

First it was pickles, typical pregnancy craving, I went through like a jar in two days, it's always been chocolate, fruit, lately i've really been craving a white chocolate mocha, but no coffee when pregnant!!

mine weetabix with sugar on (unusual i dont normally have sugar on any of my cereals)
dairy products ice-cream strawberry milkshake(mcdonalds)milk
the weetabix started before i even found out i was pg which got me thinking i may be others have been in 2nd and 3rd tri

I've not really had any cravings. I just go off things rather than wanting things! Very strange!

arh thank you guys.
i think im still to early to have cravings.
i keep thinking oh i could eat pizza but i dont know if that to do with being pregnant coz i love pizza anyway.

not sure if call it a craving but since i was around 28wks all i want to do is chew on a sponge! hehe! ive got this thing for pine disinfectant too... i love the smell... i could drink it yum! haha!

had a craving for oranges around 7/8 weeks
also had a craving for Chinese food but that soon ended when my husband spent a fortunate to take us to a Chinese restaurant only for me to hate the food and not want to eat a single thing!

i unfortunately have more aversions than cravings!

I've not had any cravings yet. People keep asking me what I've been craving and my answer so far has always been ..... nothing! I guess there's plenty time for that to change yet though!:rolleyes:

not sure if call it a craving but since i was around 28wks all i want to do is chew on a sponge! hehe! ive got this thing for pine disinfectant too... i love the smell... i could drink it yum! haha!

lol funny u should say that i have to keep sniffing pine disinfectant and the sponge thing i have to have it in bath tip radox over it the green one then squeeze it out and sniff it lmao

i had a major sponge craving on my eldest son.

I had to carry a baby sponge in each hand around with me everywhere i went, even slept with them, i had diffrent shape sponges all over the house it was so strange lol

x

I've not really had any cravings. I just go off things rather than wanting things! Very strange!

Same here, when I smell mince cooking...im off for some fresh air lol!!
No cravings yet.. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->