Cravings

charliekay

Mummy of two
Reaction score
Just thought if have a nosey and see what cravings you ladies are having? At the moment I can't get enough of tomatoes on toast with brown sauce mmmm just had some and already thinking about having more haha. Just glad I'm not craving anything unusual like soap or sponge lol x

Last week I was really digging grapefruit, but in the first tri I wanted mustard on everything. I'm also glad I haven't been craving anything weird, like couch cushions. (I've seen way too many episodes of My Strange Addiction.) :haha:

I've been all about blueberries for the whole pregnancy. Sometimes I actually duck out of work and go to the nearest grocery store to pick up a pint! I love them. I tease my husband that he is going to come out tinted blue :p

Still craving soda! :wacko: I was craving Mt Dew in particular for WEEKS. Finally had one yesterday. :wacko: Everything seems satisfied there for now... hopefully I can go a few weeks now before I have to have another :haha:

Potatoes in literally any form. :) And fruit too, but I think that's partially due to the extremely hot weather.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->