Cravings?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by BrightEyes, Dec 16, 2009.

1. BrightEyes

BrightEyes Well-Known Member

Due to another thread I have a sudden urge to eat loads of pickled beetroot and I wondered if anyone is getting any cravings yet?

I haven't really felt an insatiable need for anything so far but I think it's worse when you know you have to wait for something... :nope:

2. saffy1978

saffy1978 Mummy to 5!

Peanut butter and lemon curd on toast. :D

3. happygal

happygal mum of 3

at the mo my cravings are home made chips with thick cravy and lots of vinegar. anything pickled like beetroot, red cabbage, onions, gerkins(bet my oh loves kissing me lol) ice pops and lemons. apart from the chips and gravy i dont think mine are too unhealthy lol x

4. Jadey121

Jadey121 Mummy of 2. Expecting No3

Raw carrots! I eat loads of them lol

5. BrightEyes

BrightEyes Well-Known Member

Surely not!!! :wacko:

6. saffy1978

saffy1978 Mummy to 5!

LOL.. yeah.. it's lovely! Don't think I'd ever try it non pregnant tho! My fella can't stand peanut butter. He gags when I'm eating it next to him, bless him. lol

7. Nicola83

Nicola83 Well-Known Member

I had an overwhelming urge to eat sushi last week so went and bought loads from Tesco (the stuff with no raw fish) - I had it 3 days on the trot until the craving wore off.

I'm very disappointed that i've not had any weird cravings like pickles and ice cream or other weird things like that!! That's one part of pregnancy I was looking forward to :wacko: