Cravings?

lilmisscaviar

2 girls, 3 boys
Reaction score
I just got my BFP a few days ago and I'm already getting an idea of what this baby likes lol. I have such intense cravings so early it is ridiculous and it is all for things that aren't really good for you in pregnancy. I'm craving bacon, maple syrup, honey (this is a difficult one to satisfy because it is hard to find pasteurized honey around here) and anything with potatoes. :wacko:

What are you all craving?

With DD I craved sweets and cucumbers, on occasion sushi. This time around in the early days I craved meat and cheese, now as I enter second trimester I'm craving bacon whenever I smell it and sauerkraut! It's the strangest thing. My first pregnancy I could barely look at meat :haha:

The sudden urge for a particular dish. Almost all expectant mothers experience cravings during pregnancy. Pregnancy cravings are no joke that uncontrollable urge to eat one very specific thing in mass quantities is very real. Some pregnant women urge to have spicy foods such as curry or hot red peppers, few like to chew on ice, especially who have anaemia, someone like to have pickles, someone like to have ice cream, many women report craving juice when they are pregnant. It differs with every pregnant women and their condition. So you enjoy your craving about particular food and stay healthy.

Bacon!!! Oh and bowls of gravy eaten like soup lol. Chicken the smell makes me ill

Bread and cheddar cheese especially, anything savoury really and clementines and diet Fanta. The husband even went to 4 shops to find a bottle of it for me yesterday as I just had to have it!

I've not really had anything major yet. With other pregnancies I've had food aversions and got a really sweet tooth but nothing this time!

I am just getting over bronchitis and have lived off of raw honey. It is safe. Talk to your dr about it. :) I tend to get cravings in the beginning, then aversions, then more cravings once I'm well into second tri. I craved pickles in everything, especially macaroni salad. I also craved salads, probably because I was living off of junk food with my nausea. Oh, and Doritos. I try to stay away from them, but I NEEDED them one day. Haha. Now, I "can't eat" much of anything.

I had a craving for a burger and fries yesterday and I was just an emotional wreck I didn't leave the house but my hubs did go out and get me one and it totally hit the spot and I cheered up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->