Cravings

lily24

Reaction score
...Any1 had any weird or wonderful cravings yet?
Mine has to be Ribenna Only in a carton tho - and mashed potatoes :) Not together obv lol :rofl:

Natural yoghurt is about it. I went through a stage of fishfinger sandwiches too.

xxx

cheese sticks :rofl: Kind of a running joke now I think, and I'm not happy with goldlion because she's eating them right now and I want them :hissy:

Egg and cheese biscuits from Hardee's. They are so delicious

I'm only 7 weeks so not many yet, so far mostly just wanting carbs (which when eatten little and often I don't feel as sick), in the supermarket the other day I just had to buy roast chicken flavoured 'fridge raiders', ate them all before I got home, and when I went shopping with my Mum I was so desperate for red bell peppers I bought one from the market and chomped it down like it was an apple on the spot.

Oh and from the moment Igot pregnant I can't stand the smell of semi skimmed milk - had to watch to whole milk.

Ribs SLATHERED in sweet baby ray's BBQ sauce!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG I want some sooo bad right now.
And a huge baked potato on the side

Milkshakes and ice cream (but i dont get them that often :blush:), garlic flavored noodles, tacos, strawberries, green tea, and lemon pudding.

Oooh and I'm going to the store tomorrow to get the ingredients to make those infamous cheese sticks! Ever since I saw the cheese stick thread I've been wanting them SO bad :rofl:

I'm making them this weekend too :)

.....gotta go find the recipe again.....

can it be any cheese.... or does it have to be mozzerella??

anythign sweet. Used to be fruit. Now we've moved onto the mroe serious sweets - choc cake, cake and custard, cheesecake, banoffie pie (though i actually found this too light, i need serious sweetness!),brownies .....in fact any desert! Except ice cream..unless it's mint choc chip!!!!

This little boy has a real sweet tooth!

Fresh orange ! I can drink cartons and cartons of the stuff !!!

Mushy peas as a dip for doritos - a surprisingly tasty meal!

Don’t know whether they are cravings but im drinking about 5 Capri Sun drinks a day!! Them and bananas….but I think that’s more down to the fact that I keep them down and everything else comes back up!!

Cheesey mash and veg spring rolls!! MMM MMM MMMMM!!! Oh yeah baby.....i could go for some right now!!!

can it be any cheese.... or does it have to be mozzerella??

I think it can be any cheese you like, as long as it melts well....they are usually mozzarella but who's saying you cant try something new? :D

See now after reading all this, I really fancy Cheesey jacket potatoes....mmmm.

Now if only I had some cheese ... some potatoes ... bacon ... and tomatoes ... or at least the energy to go out and get them. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->