Cravings

Looks like I am still the abnormal one. LOL Still no cravings and never had with any of my pregnancies.

I've had no cravings either. Every now and then I fancy something random, but definately not what I'd call cravings.

I seem to be eating a lot of weetabix (with milk obviously). Love 'em and they are easy to eat with my damaged jaw

The past few days I've been drinking milk till it's been coming out my ears. Anything with milk. Plain milk, milkshakes, doesn't matter.

I still have my soft spot for mashed potatoes LOL that seems to be a popular one.

One thing I've had an urge for that's just been getting stronger even after I've eaten it is crumbed chicken fillets with a slice of tomato (MUST have the slice of tomato!!!) on a bread roll. I go mad for that!

I have been drinking tons of milk and chocolate milkshake also eating fried onions with something or on their own as long as they are really well fried like almost black. Not really found it odd the amount of fried onions I've been eating til now, suppose I wasn't expecting cravings yet

Staples of the diet lately are milk and peanut butter. The milk is ok but the PB gives me heartburn but I can't resist! :blush:I wish I could crave vegetables!

Pineapple juice! If there is such a thing :rofl:

Strawberries :) yuuuuummm!

had a huuuge strawberry tart today lol!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back