cravings

stefb

mum of 4
Reaction score
I started a thread about things making you gag.....
so now id like to know what you crave
the only thing i crave is fizzy vimto mmmm can drink loads my OH keeps saying bubs is gonna be purple lol

Banana's have ate about 4today already....YUM!! but they got to be really ripe...mmm...
And last night i was craving korma and chips so after trying to be good and go the gym after work for my swim and keep on top of my exercise.....I ended up at the indian on way back from gym :dohh: What a waste...lol XXX

Crab legs:hissy:.... why oh why do they have to cost so much.

Mine is orange sun lollys and highland spring water, I go through anout 2.5 litres a day! Also baby new potatoes! mmmm..........

Mars bars..... :eek:

Oh,and cups of tea!? The flavour makes me want another straight afta I've had one... mmmm!

Sugar Free Ribenna, chips, mashed potatoes, crisps, kellogs caramel and choc squares.... :blush: The list could go on. Have been chopping and changing my craveings all the time

mmm mars bars...I melt mine in the microwave. The caramel goes all crispy and the chocolate melts...Delicious!
I crave anything edible. I have been loving food lately. Ice too, I always want to chew on ice although I'm thinking that's just because it's hot out

tip tops i seem to be addicted to at the moment!! i eat about 5 a day!! 10p for one:happydance: bargain:happydance:

***CHERRYADE*** i ran out y'day had to go half the day without it =[

I had a dream my DH bought a bottle of Sprite for in the fridge. He didn't though... :cry:

Normally fruit (mostly Nectarines), although last night I had a "step away from the fudge cookies or i will hurt you" moment

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->