cravings...

rubexxx

Reaction score
has anyone been having any weird cravings?
i didnt have any at all until about 2 weeks ago - and i keep craving nail polish! WTF?! :dohh:
its so weird haha, obviously i dont eat any because of all of the chemicals in it, and i kinda figured itd probably be quite dangerous, but i get so tempted to just eat some :wacko:

Nothing weird like that. Nail varnish :haha: I wonder what makes you crave that. I can't imagine it tastes that good, to be honest. The weirdest I heard was off my friend - she went around eating dust! Eww :haha:

i honestly dont know:dohh:
my mum craved melon when she was pregnant with me, but every time she ate it her lips swelled up :haha: but after she had me it never happened, it had never happened before she was pregnant, and ive always eaten melon and nothing happened :haha:
pregnancy is so weird sometimes!:)

i honestly dont know:dohh:
my mum craved melon when she was pregnant with me, but every time she ate it her lips swelled up :haha: but after she had me it never happened, it had never happened before she was pregnant, and ive always eaten melon and nothing happened :haha:
pregnancy is so weird sometimes!:)

Lol that's so strange. The things pregnancy does to you is mad :haha:
I'm hoping I don't get strange cravings! The only thing I really crave is ham and wotsits. :thumbup:

I crave sweets mostly, nothing weird.. Went on a sugar hunt last night and brought home fruit pastels, soft fruits, skittles and mince pies lmao! No wonder my baby is so hyper in there!! :haha:

Although I did once get a craving for mash potato and ketchup... I sat there with a bowl of mash mixing in loads of ketchup whilst my family just sat there staring at me. Never had it before that and was really nice! :haha: still not as weird as nail polish though :haha:

Lemons!
Like i would eat them all day, every day.
They're the most delicious thing ever to grow on this earth. YUMMM.

Milk, yummyyyy :flower: or dr pepper, but im trying to lay off the fizzy! x

I crave tea tree oil and peppermint or spearmint! That's my drug ;)

chicken tonight creamy mushroom sauce....sit there eating out the jar with a spoon lol is well nice!

well now i look slightly strange craving something thats not even edible :haha: :dohh:

Nail polish?! :haha: I started to laugh so bad seriously that's the weirdest craving Ive ever heard :haha:

But yeah I had only fruits and salads so nothing weird :D altho now it has changed and I want way more chocolate than I used to

Cucumber!
Must have looked really good buying just one whole cucumber on my break at work (i work in a supermarket) :blush:

well now i look slightly strange craving something thats not even edible :haha: :dohh:

I watched a tv program (can't remember what it was called) and the woman on it was saying when she was pregnant she ate her sofa :saywhat:

Craving weird things, or pica, is sometimes a sign of mineral deficiency. I never craved anything weird though!

Lots of women crave coal!
Mine with Hollie was Ice cubes I would eat them all day long, When I was working (it was November and snowing out door and Id be stood there in my coat eating Ice cubes, Lucky for me when we were working at the ex bosses house his OH would have Ice cubes in for me ! I also in the earky weeks had cravings for prawn cocktail watsits!

I watched a tv program (can't remember what it was called) and the woman on it was saying when she was pregnant she ate her sofa :saywhat:

now i seem normal:happydance: haha, but ate her sofa wtf?! :rofl:

Yea she ate the foamy parts of her sofa. I was sat there staring in disbelief, it just doesn't seem possible! :haha:

I don't really crave anything but milk.
But once I see someone with something, then I have to have it.
Like HOT WINGS!! I don't even like them.. lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->