Crazy bloat bump early on!

shellgirl

Proud Mommy of 2
Reaction score
Anyone else have a crazy bloat bump happening super early? The first pic is me when I found out last week and the next picture is me today, just 8 days later! I've heard you can show earlier with your second pregnancy and I know about bloat, but it seems crazy that I look 4 months pregnant already when I'm not even 5 weeks yet! I drink tons of water and eat pretty healthy already, anyone know how to combat this bloat? I don't want anyone to know until out of the 1st tri as I've had losses and I have a very nosy MIL :shy:

Attachments

• Bloat comparison.jpg
    Bloat comparison.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 27
This happened to me my second pregnancy and its happening with this one but even worse ! I wake up with a bloat I didn't have before and then it actually gets worse and worse as the day goes on lol! I posted a thread too "extreme bloating" I think I called it .
With my second I just let it all out around 9/10 weeks I couldn't suck in anymore ! It's already very uncomfortable again so I'll probably let it out at the end of this month !

I never had bloat with my first, but with this one I've been mega bloated since 5 weeks! It's so uncomfortable :( I'm hoping it'll turn to bump soon..

I just got my surprise bfp today at 14dpo and I'm very bloated. My hubby was teasing me about it 2 days ago. I'm hoping to wait another month before anyone finds out. I've had a chemical before as well...

Im right there with you. Seems crazy...I know its bloat and not baby but geez!

I'm the same. Have looked 4 mnths pregnant since 4 weeks! 6 weeks now but cant really disguise it. This is my 4th baby and my last is only 17mnths. Xo

I didn't have it with my first either. I wonder why we bloat out so much with subsequent pregnancies?

I look like I did at almost 20 weeks with my first. I worked so hard to lose weight and now you can't even tell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->