Crazy cycles!

This may be a dumb question, but I don’t know much about OPK. But is it good or bad that the line is negative now? Since you already ovulated, what does the test show now?
Its not bad. Its supposed to be negative. But since I have pcos Im used to always seeing a line.

Oh ok cool! Good to know. If I don’t get a BFP this cycle we are going to start TTC next cycle and I am looking into OPK to help!

Oh ok cool! Good to know. If I don’t get a BFP this cycle we are going to start TTC next cycle and I am looking into OPK to help!
I hope you get your :bfp: This cycle

Finally 6dpo lol let the testing start!!
:bfn: This morning as expected

55C65C0A-D6AB-4629-80C4-E3C17C93CD21.jpeg

Finally 6dpo lol let the testing start!!
:bfn: This morning as expected

View attachment 1089512

Will be with you in next few days.... i am 5dpo tomorrow. reading i seem it have same sort of symptoms, like bloating feeling at first. they tugging pains and dull heavy ache type of pain in groin, hips area ( my labour pains were all over and mainly in my back from my son), breast pain and nipple pain. a tiny bit of feeling sick and some headaches today. i just can't put my finger on it, feeling not myself.

half of me thinks maybe its because this is first C off contraception and body is just overwhelmed. i hope this doesn't happen every month between O and AF for 2 whole weeks.

i will going to try wait until at least tuesday to test.

Will be with you in next few days.... i am 5dpo tomorrow. reading i seem it have same sort of symptoms, like bloating feeling at first. they tugging pains and dull heavy ache type of pain in groin, hips area ( my labour pains were all over and mainly in my back from my son), breast pain and nipple pain. a tiny bit of feeling sick and some headaches today. i just can't put my finger on it, feeling not myself.

half of me thinks maybe its because this is first C off contraception and body is just overwhelmed. i hope this doesn't happen every month between O and AF for 2 whole weeks.

i will going to try wait until at least tuesday to test.
Good luck to you!

Forgot to post symptoms for yesterday
6dpo: sore nipples, a lot of snot like cm and a bit of nausea

7dpo symptoms: bad bad acid reflux, a bit of sore nipples, headache and still having some snot like cm

Tonight’s test
I have horrible eye line bc I think I see a shadow lol

90641060-0AF0-454E-9E63-6B38DB1C623B.jpeg

I can’t see anything but still so so early! Your symptoms sound good! Fx’d for you! <3

I can’t make it bigger . I tested this AM at 8 DPO and BFN. Will test again tomorrow and everyday after probably lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->