Crazy evap!

hanni

Reaction score
I know it's an evap because I haven't even had sex this month and we aren't trying. I was clearing out one of my storage boxes, found loads of empty packets of them, managed to find 1 unused and thought what the hell (one an POAS addict always a POAS addict 😳)
How crazy!! And it looks pink in person. Stupid things.

This is why I'm always hesitant to congratulate people on being pregnant unless they've had a few strong lines.

Anyone else had stupidly convincing lines before?

Attachments

• 2015-10-13 23.01.07.jpg
    2015-10-13 23.01.07.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 98
Oh I know how you feel! If it's still pale, I just encourage people to keep testing to see if it darkens.

But wow! That is a crazy evap!
I've personally never had an evap but I see them often with lots of women. So I know how common and horrible they are!

Any chance you could be pregnant from the month before?

It did cross my mind for a split second but I had a period. It wasn't as heavy as usual but still very much a period. Plus I'd be about 7/8 weeks now and it would be darker?

Such a cruel one!

It would definitely be a lot darker, yes. So yeah, definitely a crazy evap!

It did cross my mind for a split second but I had a period. It wasn't as heavy as usual but still very much a period. Plus I'd be about 7/8 weeks now and it would be darker?

Such a cruel one!

It's a long shot but my sister had a period each month for the whole 9 months and she also didn't test positive on a hpt until she was 9 weeks. Stranger things have happened :thumbup:

Shocking! Have the expired, out of curiosity?

I was wondering the same thing, how old are the tests? Also was that in the time limit?

I've used loads of those tests and had a few awful evaps but only well after the time limit. Its only an evap if the test is drying out already. Within the time that is either a BFP or a false positive. False positives are very rare but I have heared that expired tests can cause them.

That did occur to me the other day but I'm not sure, I've thrown the packets out now. They might have done.
It was about 10-15 mins after. Probably longer than I should have looked but not ages.
Needless to say I've ordered some more cheapies and they should be here tomorrow/Saturday. I had to find out if I'm carrying the next baby Jesus 😂
AF was due yesterday and there's no sign but the same happened last month. My face has gone super spotty and my nipples are hot and itchy. I remember this happening last time but it's probably just a symptom of AF coming.

Well now I have to stalk this thread! Stalking!

Well AF arrived but not my tests! 😡 that was the wrong way around. I guess I'm not mother Mary after all 😂

That's a shame, could have been our claim to fame! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->