Crazy GeckoRachel is Back again.10dpo today.bfp yday 9dpo!!!

That's weird! When did you take that test Lizzy? Xx

It was taken yesterday with second or third urine, looked pretty BFP. This morning that?!

Oh I would not worry about that! Anything they do after they've dried I wouldnt take any notice off hunni xxxx

I'm spotting brown now and AF cramps, along with my temp drop so I'm not going to get anymore tests as this was obviously another chemical:( on to next month trying to stay positive that we will still catch a good egg xxxxx

Sorry oasis :( hugs

Lizzy never seen one do that!!! Looks pretty cool! Ignore it now n go by what you saw yday x

I had one go a bit like that actually but it looms like it's almost bleached or inverted the line doesn't it!!! I'd say it's an indicator there really is something there! X

Oh wow congrats!!! I'll go find tests... I'm guessing you posted! X

Your due date 22nd April as well then?! Many symptoms? I've got constant stabby niggly tummy pains, heart burn, want to cry at adverts, am bbeing a stressy cow apparently... Heartburn x

I'm out ladies AF came today but I'm so pleased for you both loads luck xxxxxx

Hugs :) this could be your month :) May is a lovely month for a baby too :)

I'm pretty exhausted n getting evening heartburn. I can't stop cleaning, everywhere I look I see dirt I've never noticed before :-/ lots of niggling pains on left still And mega bloating so look like 6 months pregnant! X

So funny I was just going to upload... You done any more?

I freaked out yesterday as it had got lighter, did one today and it's as dark as control line...

Aww OK here is mine, does it look OK? Morrison's test.

Attachments

• PhotoCrop_2014-08-19_11-49-41-AM.jpg
    PhotoCrop_2014-08-19_11-49-41-AM.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 2
It looks great! Defo positive :) I saw your thread about not feeling particularly pregnant, I don't either, have a sinking feeling about it but just trying to enjoy feeling ok. Been doing tons of housework :-/ x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->