Crazy GeckoRachel is Back again.10dpo today.bfp yday 9dpo!!!

Oasis I think im in same boat as you. Tested with same test as you (lilac handle) & first response, faint lines. Saw the nurse she tested and they were neg but she said its still early. Gonna test with a lilac handle again in a min.

Hugs to you both, I know how awful and unsettling it is as I've been there so many times :( fingers crossed for you both x

Thanks Rachel, Lizzy I really feel for you this limbo is awful, I have no tests at all now as to check I did the other Asda last night but the dye ran horizontally and it was no good! Dh was getting me one today but didn't manage to get into town, not walking to Asda again (we don't drive) as pouring down here, no spotting as yet so just a waiting game I guess xxxxx

Hugs let's hope for late implantation, please keep me posted x

Hi Oasis, how are you now!? My SMU test was obviously there but I had some brown spotting last night so I'm assuming implantation. Lots of cramps all day & feeling pregnant. How are you Geckorachel? Xx

Def not going anywhere Rachel, behind you ladies:) xxxx
Lizzy that's fantastic I'm so very pleased for you, had a few more symptoms today, AF due tomorrow 14dpo, would normally be spotting now, only time I don't is when pregnant but I didn't with my cp either so I just have to wait til tomorrow! Xx

Ooh lizzy did you take a photo of the test? I'm ok, a lot of stabby pains on left hand side, horrendous hheartburn this afternoon n eve. Should go to bed but I cont be bothered to get off tbe sofa!

Oasis hang in there and lets hope ad doesn't come but a nice line does instead x

Rach I wondered how you knew my dh name then (its Adam but everyone calls him Ad) til I realised you meant AF not ad lol, glad you're feeling symptoms, I'm not fantastically hopeful for me but I guess you never know! Xxx

Lol phone is stupid, can never go back to correct typos either!!! I've still got my fingers crossed fir you x

Thanks love, bless u, would be amazing to get a line tomorrow xxx

Massive temp drop today, looks like AF is on the way:( xxxxx

I didn't get a photo unfortunately sorry & now the test has gone weird?!

Sorry to hear that oasis :( I've never temped before.

Lizzy, weird how?!

I actually feel so tired today, if I didn't have a toddler to entertain I'd collapse on the sofa and not move all day...

Its difficult to explain, I will get a photo. Really odd.

Was fine yesterday 2 or 3 morning urine?!

Attachments

• PhotoCrop_2014-08-14_08-58-53-AM.jpg
    PhotoCrop_2014-08-14_08-58-53-AM.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 31
Yes get a pic Lizzy, Rachel my temp drops hugely the day AF comes, like the drop today, still not got any tests but temps are pretty reliable, the early days are really tiring Rachel, try and rest if you can xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->