Crazy GeckoRachel is Back again.10dpo today.bfp yday 9dpo!!!

Just did another tonight but couldn't get any pics really as it was too dark once I'd got daughter to sleep... Grr! X

Geckrachel, I see lines and how many Dpo are you? I'm 4 dpo and have terrible heartburn which is very unusual.

Hey! I'm 6dpo I think, I've had horrendous heartburn too! I only ever get it when I see lines, I don't gst heartburn usually, first I got it was with my daughter so hope that's good! You tested yet?! X

Not yet, it must be too early at 4-5 dpo? I want to test, perhaps I'll try in the morning x

I see lines on the earlier tests. Are these the same brand you used last time? Because you definitely had lines on those tests too.

Yeah they are the same brand as last time. Just hope it develops :( x

Not yet, it must be too early at 4-5 dpo? I want to test, perhaps I'll try in the morning x

For a sane person, yes, it's too early to test... For me, it's never too early to test haha! Good luck! X

I've convinced myself I saw something on tonights test (my tests i mean) and I started testing at 2dpo lol xxx

Haha I know the feeling. I can see lines everywhere!!! X

Lol its terrible I swear I see a faint line this morning too but its probably nothing! Xxxx

Going to test in a min, little one is demanding breakfast, was shattered so she allowed me an hours interrupted lie in, but I really needed it! have you posted pics of yours? Feel fred to add them here x

Oooo gl! No its a rubbish shadow of a line prob just the indent lol, doesn't pick up on camera, looking forward to your test, def a testaholic me! Xxx

Hmm well nothing really jumped out but it was fmu... No idea why I did it as fmu is always awful for lines for me... I'll post in a sec...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->