Crazy GeckoRachel is Back again.10dpo today.bfp yday 9dpo!!!

Thanks tubs, how are you doing? All going well I hope x

Thanks tubs, how are you doing? All going well I hope x

Unfortunately, things aren't working out for me pregnancy wise. Looks like another miscarriage. Looking forward to trying again in a few months.

I just found your other post about the spotting, I'm so sorry, I really hope it sticks for you xxxx

I can still def see a line!!! Xxxxx
Tubs I really hope all is OK xxxx

Thanks, I'm waiting for little miss to fall asleep n I'll test with a hopefully better wee! X

I know how that feels! Just getting my lo to sleep now, just reading your signature, I had a blighted ovum in 2012 that took weeks and weeks for my body to pick up and start to mc (had a scan at 7 weeks due to a loss at 12 weeks in June 2012) then from September til the end of December 2012 my tests were still positive, the mc just seemed to go on forever, can't wait for your next test! I get so excited and its not me lol xxxxx

That's really sad but interesting about the blighted ovum. It might explain what happened to me then, I only got a scab after I'd bled about 4 days prev n my uterus was still enlarged (had to go to a 3d scan place as the doctors refused to send me for a scan) x

Its terrible how long it can go on isn't it cause all you want to do is try again and I couldn't for ages, right I def had line eye last night lol my test is stark white today, must try to not test again today I'm gunna run out! Xxx

Oh dear!!! We hadn't been trying thankfully and had (at that point) no plans to get pregnant any time soon. It was the April and I'd been feeling off for months and went to GP because my breasts were agony, I have lumps in them (sorry!) so thought I was dying! She said they felt like I was about 6 weeks pregnant, did a test...negative...so then I got obsessed, I was still bleeding lightly every month as well but just felt pregnant, like I'd never felt before. Got married in the May and then I just knew I was miscarrying in the June - there was a big splash in the loo (I had to have a look - as you do when feeling crazy and out of control) and there was grey/white tissue etc. The doctors STILL refused to listen to me and said I was mad basically, so I went for a private scan and in my mind the fact that my uterus was still enlarged even after I'd bled for days kind of suggested to me that I was right. They rescanned 7 days later and it had all shrunk back down again. I'm so annoyed about it still, I mean my nipples were leaking as well (having never bf or anything before as well it was weird)... anyhow....

That's a shame it was line eye for you - this time... try again tomorrow ;)

Ok so here are the test photos from now, why do I always just expect a huge line to jump out and hit me in the face? I will literally never learn...

Untitled by GeckoRachel, on Flickr

pm 7dpo by GeckoRachel, on Flickr

God that sounds awful:( even worse you weren't listened to!! It must have been scary tooxxxxx
I know exactly how feel I'm exactly the same but these damn ICS just don't work that way:( honestly I tested all through the first 7 weeks with my youngest (and temped I was SO insecure) and the ICS took a whole 3/4 days to darken in intensity and even then were no where near as dark as my 'proper' tests, I can still see that line :) have you thought about getting a different test like a first response? I bet you'd get a good line judging by these:) xxx

I was going to get some supermarket tests when I did the shopping this morning but I hate when they put them in security cases lol! I prefer to wizz through the self scan privately! Need to pop out to another shop to complete the shopping though, due to allergies I need to shop in about 4 shops yo get everything I need! Annoying! I want to wait til Friday to use a proper test really, it's not too long but feels like forever. I wasn't scared about the preg situation tion that time as such, more that I was going insane. I felt so much calmer after I had the scanX

Eek thanks, scared i've lost the plot again, but this heartburn is back so hmmmm??? How you feeling? X

Those lines are clear as day after drying!!!! Yay xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"