Crazy headspins!

tinymumma

Mummy to a rainbow boy
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I've always had lower than normal blood pressue but I think it's normal for me. During pregnancy it was still low but never dropped or got higher.
Now that I'm no longer pregnant, I've noticed some very strange symptoms.
I get a headspin when I stand up and weirdly enough, when I'm sitting down and I stretch? After the dizzyness subsides, my head starts pounding. Kind of like a really intense headache and it lasts for about 30 seconds to a minute.
I drink plenty of water and eat a healthy balanced diet, so I don't think the issue is there. I am still bleeding, so could it be an iron deficiency? Has anyone else experienced these symptoms before? I have my 6 week pp check up on Thursday, so I'll inquire then but I just want to see if anyone else has this to know if I should go further if the doctor shrugs it off.
P.S. I have an ABI from the beginning of 2013 due to being in an abusive relationship. The doctors were worried my brain had begun bleeding since I was unconcious for almost an hour and my nose and ears were leaking. Scans showed no bleeding of the brain but the doctors told me I had minor swelling. I was sent home for bed rest and told to come back if I experienced any of the symptoms of bleeding to the brain. I never did, so there were no dither follow ups. Could this have something to do with what I'm experiencing, or am I just being paranoid?
TIA

Could it be a trapped nerve?? Tiredness? I was very dizzy for the first 6-8 weeks after my son was born and now he sleeps for longer stretches overnight I'm not as dizzy and I've changed the way I hold him whilst feeding so I don't have to ruin my neck. Just wondering if that might be it??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->