crazy hormones!!

klouise1993

Reaction score
Just wanted to make this funny thread as I see a lot of doom and gloom at the moment 😌 anyway what's the craziest thing you've been emotional over..... I'll start
Well I'm 22 next month and I'm still a huge, huge, huge fan of Disney films anyway we was watching Aladdin and I started crying because it hit me that my all time favourite actor robin Williams died and that was a fair few months ago now my oh gave me the strangest look ever and just said you do realize he died like last year, that made me cry even more and I just said 'yeah but it's very very very sad that he died' I ended up getting in a big discussion with him about why he was such a good actor which made me cry even more lol, I also cried because I've had a massive craving for Apple's lately and when my oh came back with green apples I started to bawl as I wanted red apples 😂😂😂
Your turn what's the weirdest thing you've cried at yet? No seriousness just for fun 😁😁😁 xxx

haha funny! Mine haven't been so much crying as just getting unreasonably mad at things like running out of bread, making my coffee too strong and of course people pointing out that I'm hormonal.

haha funny! Mine haven't been so much crying as just getting unreasonably mad at things like running out of bread, making my coffee too strong and of course people pointing out that I'm hormonal.

Lol littlejune can't be running out of bread when your pregnant!! 😁😄 xx

I been ok, I know i been more agitated lately and trying not to snap at anyone

I have been okay so far! However, today I have been feeling a little moody which I tried to fix with a nap, but woke up with the same moody feeling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->