!!! Crazy Or What? !!!

HopefulTTC2

Dropping The Pounds(;
Reaction score
Okay so Im 9 or 10 DPO. And let me tell you, Im a HUGE Coke drinker. Can I express H-U-G-E!!! Its like my coffee or tea for others lol. Its my "get up and go" juice lol. Well I have cases and cases stacked up, and yesterday morning I opened a new case. Took a cola out and opened it. Took a sip and liked to gagged! It had fizz but tasted flat! Traggic event for a coke lover lmao! I opened THREE other cokes and they all had that same flat taste. So I went to WalMart and bought a bottled Coke and it had the same taste! Im just heart broken lol. Could this be a sign of pregnancy? Ive heard it happen to people with coffee?

**Sorry so long lol, Im pretty upset about this! Lol.

Hmmm I've heard things can taste differently when preggo. Possibly.

I know this isn't the same exactly but I completely and totally hate seafood. I loved it as a child and as I grew older I couldn't stand the smell or sight or taste of it. I work at a food store and we sell Sushi. Everytime someone buys it I can smell it through the plastic case and I want to eat it. I don't like SEAFOOD and for sure dont like it RAWWWW! I thought that was weird! ahha.

this was the only month..i had this aversion for coffee and tea. I am a tea lover and now-a-days, i cant even take half a cup of tea...dont know if this is a symptom or what!

Could be! Fx for you. I stopped drinking coke when I was trying for my first and haven't had it now for over 4 years- went through major withdraw symptoms too. I do drink hot chocolate and have gone off it when pregnant. :(

I had the same reaction with diet coke, while pregnant with my daughter :) Goodluck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->