Crazy Pregnancy Dreams Thread

Chiochick

Reaction score
What are your weird pregnancy dreams?

A few, I dream of my whole pregnancy being fake.
Like I see myself in labor and deliver only for there to be no baby.
I've been playing the Sims on my phone and in one dream, after I had the baby, the doctor checked on me and I said "I don't have him anymore. I grew him up too fast" as in the Sims where you grow up the babies until they're adults.
Doctor was all :shrug: and left.

Another, I dreamed that I gave birth in some strange house I've never seen before. SO and his family were all there. I just went into a random room, delivered baby, cut the cord with some scissors laying there, wrapped baby up and walked out and handed him to SO
I said "it's a boy!" and he cried happily.
So. Weird.

What are yours?

I watched Twilight, breaking dawn part 2 the other night for the 8th time, lol. I kept having horrible dreams about walking around ripping peoples heads off!! literally.... ewww. THANKS TWILIGHT!

I had a dream that old people were climbing down the AC vents and trying to get into the apartment :eek:

Bahahahaha these are good XD
It's so weird how pregnancy affects dreams!

I've had lots of vivid dreams lately. Mostly they don't make much sense but the other night I dreamed my OH decided to leave me. I forget what reason if any he gave. Anyway in the morning, he woke me up as usual to kiss me goodbye and I gave him attitude. Apparently it hadn't dawned on me that it was just a dream yet. Luckily he hadn't really noticed because I'd been so out of it lately in the morning. He thought it was funny when I told him though.

I have weird dreams all the time so its hard to tell if they are because of being pregnant, lol
I did dream that I was pregnant in the zombie apocalypse about a week ago. I'd been watching twd with my husband before going to sleep... I didn't know I was pregnant then though!

I dreamt that my boyfriend broke my sunglasses! I was distraught :rofl:

I dreamt my Dh cheated on me last night, and night before I had loads of kinky dreams!

I just found out I am pregnant a few days ago. I had a scary dream that I was being robbed and abducted at gunpoint at a gas station. I kept screaming but no one could hear me. I got away from the gunman and ran. I saw a girl dressed in all pink and I told her to hide.

The next night I had a dream where I was surrounded by friends and family at a reunion. One of my friends had made millions off growing blueberry plants.

Since my dream last night I have now dreamt 3 times I was having twins! I am thinking it's because it has been mentioned between my kids and my Husband, so it's just finding a way into my dreams, but it does make me wonder a little bit if I might be having twins!

Just had a bad one last night :(
Me and SO went to prom (we're well out of high school irl and I've never been to prom)
For some reason, everyone got ready in these HUGE bathrooms at the school. I was getting ready, and hugely pregnant. I got done and walked out and SO was surrounded by 3 of his ex girlfriends. They were all flirting and laughing and I just kind of deflated. He blew me off the whole prom.
Woke up feeling sad but thankful it was just a dream.
Def didn't tell him about this one!

Since my dream last night I have now dreamt 3 times I was having twins! I am thinking it's because it has been mentioned between my kids and my Husband, so it's just finding a way into my dreams, but it does make me wonder a little bit if I might be having twins!

I keep having twin dreams too! more like twin nightmares! LOL. I would freak out! obviously would feel extremely blessed but I would be terrified too. Twin pregnancies come with a lot of possible problems for mom and/or babies. I already have problems with preterm labor so I would be a nervous wreck the whole pregnancy :wacko:

I will know for sure on August 19th though...

I went back to sleep yesterday morning and dreamt that I was coughing up quarters. I coughed them all up but one and the last one was stuck, I could feel it in between my throat and the roof of my mouth and I just couldn't get it out, but I kept trying the whole dream :haha:

I just had dream that we went out for dinner and DH decided to wear a rocky horror style outfit! His hair was a lot shorter as well for some reason! I was walking ahead of him to the restaurant pretending I wasnt with him!

Glad I'm not alone in this, i've had a dream, two nights in a row, about an online friend that I had an emotional attachment to years ago (i'm talking like probably 13 years ago). They aren't sexual or even romantic, just kinda mundane and have me waking up missing that connection.

Told my husband and he said I prob just needed more cuddling. haha.

So bizarre and out of the blue!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"