Crazy sex dreams!!

jesssika

Mummy to Charlotte
Reaction score
I've never had many sex dreams before, just the odd one or two, but for the past week and a half I've had the most ridiculous sex dreams every night! Not half of them with OH:blush: but the wierdest of all was last night, I dreamt I was having sex with OH in his car in the supermarket parking lot whilst I was telling him through moans what chicken fajita kit to buy me and what salads I want. I don't even know what a fricken fajita is!!!!!

Anyone care to share their wildest pregnancy dream? :haha:

Hahah! Don't worry I've had a few weird sexual dreams as well! I think it might be the raging hormones! My weirdest dream though was my baby was moving the skin under my stomach and he literally ripped through my tummy and the doctors and everyone in my dream who saw it acted like it was nothing and it scared the crap out of me xD

Hahahahaha! :haha::haha: I've been having some crazy sex dreams too, and have never ever had them before in my life! And other really weird, not so great, dreams too. They're soooo vivd and I remember them perfectly when I wake up. My dreams never used to be like that before LOL. Another perk of pregnancy :p xo

Hahahahaha yes! I am really loving the dreams though, I always forget my dreams and now I'm remembering them all, it's so interesting to reflect on!

x

Hahahahaha yes! I am really loving the dreams though, I always forget my dreams and now I'm remembering them all, it's so interesting to reflect on!

x

It's definitely something different! Lol if it's not a sex dream, I have vivd dreams about OH leaving me :( and doing horrible things to purposely piss me off! But the best thing about most of my dreams is I have LO! :D Most of the time anyway, and the weirdest thing is, LO is a girl in my dreams?? Wonder if that's a sign :) xo

x

It's definitely something different! Lol if it's not a sex dream, I have vivd dreams about OH leaving me :( and doing horrible things to purposely piss me off! But the best thing about most of my dreams is I have LO! :D Most of the time anyway, and the weirdest thing is, LO is a girl in my dreams?? Wonder if that's a sign :) xo

Hahaha yes they're ridiculously insane aren't they! And yes mine too :) it's so strange! And maybe it is :) haha wouldn't that be something!

It would definitely be something! Before I kind of wanted a boy more for the first child, in no way does that mean I want a little girl any less! But it's been so weird, I just kind of have this feeling LO is a girl, and it makes me so happy! Hehe <3 Maybe it's mother's tuition, because OH keeps calling LO 'him' or 'he' -_- and I tell him off for it. :haha:

I had a lot of sex dreams in my first trimester!
It was craaazy.. I even had some wet dreams..
None of them have been really "weird" but most of them just me and OH having crazy good sex lol ! I actually had one the other night for the first time in a while :$

I never knew this was possible but one night I literally woke up mid-orgasm.
It was in my first and beginning of my second tri.
Towards the end the dreams turned into very very vivid nightmares.
The nightmares got so bad til the point where I didn't want to fall asleep.
They had me begging for my dirty dreams back. lmao.

I never knew this was possible but one night I literally woke up mid-orgasm.
It was in my first and beginning of my second tri.
Towards the end the dreams turned into very very vivid nightmares.
The nightmares got so bad til the point where I didn't want to fall asleep.
They had me begging for my dirty dreams back. lmao.

Jeez that's horrible :( I bet you're glad it's behind you! Haha x

I had one last night, but it was more innuendo than actual sex. I was at a wedding, and all the men started yelling sexual things to the women, who shouted other things back at them. No one was ashamed to do it, and everybody just acted like it was all very normal. Weird :shrug:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->