Crazy story to share

thinknboutbby

Husband and furbabays:)
Reaction score
Last night dh and I were watching the evening news and there was a story about a woman who gave birth in the toilet.

She did not know she was pg. It was afternoon and she was doing laundry and she suddenly felt as though she needed to go potty, she she went and after 2 pushes a baby popped out. She then cleared the babys throat, etc. and cut the cord. It was time for her to pick up her son at school so she went and got him then took the baby and herself to the hospital. The mommy and baby are perfectly healthy:flower:.

When she called her dh at work, he thought she said they were going to have a baby, but she had to convince him that she just had a baby!

The news reporters mentioned that since heavier womens cycles can be hit or miss, there was really no way for her to know, as a missed period was common. Plus she did have extra weight that she had recenttly lost, she thought she was gaining it back....never thought she was pg, as she was on BC.

I tried to find this on the news page , but couldnt.....but I just had to share this story!:baby:

Did you hear the other one on the news last night, about a 20-something year old woman who had gone to the docs with stomach pains, and they sent her away saying it was IBS. She then returned with swollen hands and ankles, and they told her it was just an allergic reaction. Then on her next visit, they finally cottoned on that she was pregnant, but told her she was only 4 months along... then she went home and popped out a full-term baby weighing 8lb something!!

Sounds like something from the show "I didn't Know I was Pregnant" lol. It would be crazy to not know you were pregnant then give birth.

Princes, I didnt here about that, WOW! Makes you wonder, huh?!

Luckyme, I watched that show once and a girl had twins in the toilet, scarey stuff. Makes you realize ANYTHING is possible if its meant to be!!!

Crazy story! There was actually a girl who lived above me in the dorm. She was heavier and told that she could never have kids, that if she had gotten pregnant she would keep losing the baby. Well, she ended up having the baby in the dorm! The university was really great about getting her into family housing and our church raised money to help her with supplies, but it was pretty crazy.

hoohoo, thats great that they helped her out....life is amazing and people are amazing, no one hardly talks about those moments!

hoohoo, thats great that they helped her out....life is amazing and people are amazing, no one hardly talks about those moments!

I agree that people can be so amazing and that those stories are not shared enough. It was the students in the college group at my church that came to her aid. A large group of poor college students pitched in a couple bucks at a time and it totaled to a couple hundred dollars. I know that hardly puts a dent in the total expenses for a baby but a couple dollars to a college student may as well be a hundred dollars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->