Crazy symptom spotters wanted :) 5 BFP's so far!! Congrats ladies!

maryanne1987

Reaction score
im sat here eating a tub of ice cream feeling pretty fed up. im the mood for a spot of symptom sharing to lift my spirits. any ladies want to join in? any DPO welcome :)

heres mine up till now, UTI feeling, though saw GP today and definatly have not got UTI, very tired, grumpy, feeling sick, very uncomfortable (cant seem to sit still) and strange ache along pubic bone that has been there all day. could they be all in my head? maybe. feel free to join in with ur own. makes me feel a little less crazy lol

I was kinda crampy-ish all weekend and a few time I had a sharp stabby type pain in the uterus area. My boobs are kinda tender and my lower back is killing me. When my chiropractor cracked it this morning I am sure the entire state of Nebraska heard it.

my boobs have been tender too, well not tender, im just really aware that they are there all of a sudden if that makes any sense lol. how many dpo are u?

Fertility Friend says 8, I think I am 9.

My boobs are same too..I can feel them there, and that is about it.

well lets hope we get out BFP's. im just hoping these are really symtoms this time. i dont no why i just feel different this month.

Same here. I never had the stabby pain before nor have I been so aware of my boobs. If that makes any sense. I have also had a couple of snot like globs of cm on the tp when I wipe.

ah see ive dried up this month. i know that sounds like a bad sign but last month i had loads of loads of cm but still got BFN so trying not to let it get me down

Hi crazy ss's!! So I don't chart or do opk's but my cycle is super regular so think I am 8days post ov. Have had two days of tummy cramps ans starving all the time. Also like you ladies say I am aware of my boobs being "there"
I am going to be so disappointed if no bfp this,month. Can't wait to test!!

oooh another crazy ttc' er. great stuff. i just feel so different this month. i just cant be arsed doing anything today which isnt like me at all. ive sat on my bum watching day time tv and eating ice cream and pepperamis lol.

I'm here lol ok so here's mine some u know maryann lol lots of cramps/pressure in the lower tummy, lower back pain, extreme tiredness, snappy, slight taste in the mouth, feeling sick but very hungry. Breasts abit tender. Lotion like cm. Needing to pee more often. Um think that's it so far lol

ah see i have that two. been eating constantly today, but then feel sick for ages after. might be the odd mix of ice cream and pepperami tho, god i hope im pregnant cause thats not normal lol

Yeah strange combo lol good signs tho sending u lots of babydust

thank u. u too :) make sure u keep me posted mind. will be waiting for ur bfp announcement lol

I can't stop peeing! LOL. Very annoying symptom, but I hope it means my little "maybebean" is sticking!

My boobs have been killing me for well over a week now, especially at night. Cramping on and off, but not really AF cramps - more like that "stitch" feeling you sometimes get in your side after exercising. Super weird/vivid dreams the past few nights. Nothing else terribly noteworthy to report at the moment. I want to take another test to see if my lines are getting darker, but I can't stop peeing and am afraid it's too diluted now.

Will test again in the morning with fmu. Good luck to all you crazy symptom spotters!!! :dust:

ah i remember the peeing constantly stage very well. mine never went back to normal either. the joys of motherhood lol. enjoy ur 9 months :)

Is it a good or bad sign when cm isn't there when you wipe?Haven't had any for days...

Eating peperamis?! You must def be preg :laugh2:
I am eating a ton but thinking that's prob just me normally!! I need sweets pretty much permanently.
How long you been TTC? If you feel differently this month then that's got to be a good sign.

I think everyone is different with cm altho I read that having lots of creamy cm can be a sign of pregnancy. I have pretty much dried up

Anyone due to test this week?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->