• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crazy symptom spotters wanted :) 5 BFP's so far!! Congrats ladies!

i havent either dont worry. ive totally dried up this month. i dont think eitherway u can count it as a symtom as with a few of my pregnancies i had an increse in cm and in my others none at all. try not to stress over it :)

Ah ok. I didn't even know it was a symptom but you read all kinds of things on here!

if u read all the things on here everything counts as a symtom lol

Hi ladies I thought I would join in with the crazy symptoms talk.... AF is due for me on 30th. The last 3 days I have had really tingly and sensitive nipples and I'm very aware of my breasts but they are not sore.... I've had slight cramps today in my back but after 8 months of TTC I'm at the point where I think my mind is playing tricks on me!

ah someone else in the same boat. i said earleir that my boobs werent sore, or really tender. im just really aware they are there now. its a very strange feeling indeed.

hi ladies wanting to join as well am only i think 3dpo fist round of clomid and these are my symtoms so far

1dpo- tender bbs most of the day and moody, cramping but could be bc of o, crazy dreams (am not a dreamer so this is rare for me)
2dpo-tingle in bbs and moody, still a little sore on ovary area
3dpo- tingle in bbs every now and then, i know they are bigger bc i have been measuring since i am losing weight and the bbs are the only area that got bigger LOL, crampy in lower ab and i have this sensation in the back of throat like something is stuck keep clearing throat but nothing, nauseas every now and then

i also began to have this feeling that something is dif this month maybe wishful thinking?

well these are my symtoms so far FX for us all :dust:

most of us have said that so far. that we just feel different this month. who knows. hopefully we will get our bfp this month ready for xmas. lots of august 2013 babies on the way hopefully.

me and some of the other ladies said we are gonna make bump announcement xmas cards if we get our bfp's this month. cant think of a better way to tell everyone. just hope these symptoms arent all in my head lol

maryanne am with you on that one although we are only going to tell my brother and sister if i get a BFP the rest will have to wait until am closer to my due date

most of my family and I don't get along so the less they know the better for my stress level but xmas cards sound nice and a perfect way to share the news

well i should wait really because of my losses but i know i wont be able to hold it in if i am. everyone already knows we are trying. constantly telling everyone about my 'symptoms' . yes im one of those annoying ttc women lol

that is why am on here i would explode if i didn't have any one to talk to my sister only asks when but doesn't seem to care much for details and my brother well hes a guy and just wants to know when am preg. i talk to hubby but he doesn't always get it and i think that every hubby is like that

good thing you started this thread :)

well i i wondered was it just me that goes mad symtom spotting during the tww but seems all of us are in the same postion. we can all act mental together lol

well i was with my ex for 4 years and never got preg although i was not as into it like i am now i was 19 when i was told i had pcos and that conceiving would be difficult but that was all i was told then in 09 he just didn't come home one day and later when we finally talked he told me that the reason he was leaving was bc i was unable to give him kids so then i moved accross the country and met my hubby

we were married in 10 but i had always thought that i would not be able to conceive so never thought of it until last year i went to get a check up and the dr told me that no one would help me conceive bc of all the health issues i have i was put on metformin and with in a month i was preg but it turned out to be ectopic

so i have been trying for if you count the 4 yrs then maybe 6 yrs but really really trying for the last year
sorry for the life story

well i was with my ex for 4 years and never got preg although i was not as into it like i am now i was 19 when i was told i had pcos and that conceiving would be difficult but that was all i was told then in 09 he just didn't come home one day and later when we finally talked he told me that the reason he was leaving was bc i was unable to give him kids so then i moved accross the country and met my hubby

we were married in 10 but i had always thought that i would not be able to conceive so never thought of it until last year i went to get a check up and the dr told me that no one would help me conceive bc of all the health issues i have i was put on metformin and with in a month i was preg but it turned out to be ectopic

so i have been trying for if you count the 4 yrs then maybe 6 yrs but really really trying for the last year
sorry for the life story

Bit low - leaving you coz you can't give him children. But then i think everything happens for a reason, and thats so you could meet your hubby! Wishing you both all the luck in the world

na thats ok hun. good to share. ive been trying for 6 years now. had a few losses unfortunatly. i was told i couldnt have children as i suffered with a serious eating disorder as a teenager. then at 18 i suddenly found out i was pregnant even though i had been on birth control. anyway i have had alot of tests done over the years because of my losses and no one can find a reason. im fully fertile again and no abnormalities, just bad luck apparently. on asprin this cycle though which apparently should help if i do fall pregnant again.

chimmi in our culture or at least from what i have been told (we're hispanic) i was suppose to give him a child with in the first year of getting together we were together for 4 so he thought we should have had 2 and should be waiting on the 3rd.

and yep things happen for a reason my husband is the most understanding man i have known he knows that there is a chance i might not be able to have a baby but he always says we can adopt he didn't blame me for the ectopic and he keeps me calm at times when am in a rage he just goes with it which i appreciate although i know it's not fair at times

maryanne am glad that you are healthy now and I pray that you get a BFP soon i have read that asparin this time around i hope that it works and you get a very sticky bean

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->