• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crazy symptom spotters wanted :) 5 BFP's so far!! Congrats ladies!

Hi! I am new to this site and ttc our 1st baby! This is our first month of trying, but I feel different and I can't tell if it's in my head or not!!

Apparently I have a 35 day cycle...today is day 33 and I am crossing my fingers! I've taken so many tests (way too early) that my husband is ready to have me committed, so I'm hoping that I can get some clarity here.

I had some bad cramping at night from 2dpo until about 10dpo. I've also been EXHAUSTED - falling asleep on the couch at 5pm for hours at a time, and still sleeping 8 hours at night! It's almost like I can't get enough sleep.

My boobs are HUGE (sorry, TMI), but prior to this month I was barely filling out my B cup and now I am overflowing! And I've been sore for about 2 weeks!

I've also had increased discharge, which is unusual for me. It's milky in color and I don't know what to make of it.

Any thoughts?? :wacko:

well they certainly are all symtoms hun. what i will say is, and dont take this the wrong way, is that when u first start trying u notice things u never noticed before that are just normal things ur body does. sometimes takes a few months to get used to whats normal and whats not. that said though who knows, u could be lucky on ur first try. have my fingers crossed for u :)

am sleepy but i think that it's because i woke up to early this morning LOL

see im tired too, have had a few busy days but im classing it as a symptom anyway. why not. may as well haha

we all are. dont worry about it. just keep ur mind occupied by adding all ur crazy symtoms here. its the only way im managing to hold off from testing lol. well atm moment couldnt anyway. bloody OH peed on my last two tests earlier just to see what would happen. men.

Haha that sounds like something my husband would do! Btw what does OH stand for?

When do you think I should test again? Tomorrow? Wednesday?

Hi! Cd24 of 28day cycle had boob pains for over a wk now & today nips itch & tingly, skin been awful acne for 2 weeks. Cramps down there & tummy. Testing sat if no af! X

prayin OH means other Half, your partner/husband

maryanne that made me laugh so hard i have tried to get my dh to do that but he said no to me LOL the crazy things we do but that was funny

ok so new symtom for me is tiredness, i went to bed at about 10 30 last night and was up 15 minutes before my usual wake up tiem of 6 am so it does count woohoo !!

another lady. yey. hopefully we will have alot of bfp's in time for xmas. acne seems to be such a common symptom.

mines sickness. i keep putting it down to having a bug although it comes and goes. one minute i feel fine and am starving. the next im over the toilet (tmi sorry) what do u other ladies think. too soon?

we all are. dont worry about it. just keep ur mind occupied by adding all ur crazy symtoms here. its the only way im managing to hold off from testing lol. well atm moment couldnt anyway. bloody OH peed on my last two tests earlier just to see what would happen. men.

Haha that's brilliant. My Boyf would do that if he found my tests!

im getting a lock for the bathroom cabinet. he used all my opk's last month, 30 of them. he wanted to see if he was ovulating. didnt even bother saying anything to him lol. and then earlier he randomly came out with 'good job u arent a panda, they are only fertile once a year'. i mean wtf. i can normally deal with him talking nonsense but not during the tww lol

Ah ok that's a bit much using all your opks! My Boyf usually cones out with some silly things but thats a bit insensitive... How long have you been trying?

he means well, just best ignoring all his daft outbursts. talking about pandas being fertile when ur feeling horribly sick is not something u want to hear lol. we are into our 6th year now. u?

maryanne your oh is good for a good laugh although i can see where it would be frustrating get a safe box for them so he can't get into it

another symtom constipation i had forgotten about this one have not gone for 2 days was ready to get miralax and prune juice out lol but i have been having issues for a few days so that may not really be one for me but what he heck add it on LOL

go on girl lol. ive had the opposite. wont go into detail, u will have to work that out for urselfs. its so funny because ive read both constipation and loose bowel movements can both be signs of pregnancy.

he means well, just best ignoring all his daft outbursts. talking about pandas being fertile when ur feeling horribly sick is not something u want to hear lol. we are into our 6th year now. u?

This is only our first month of properly TTC (not charting or anything, just guessing ov day and BDing alot haha) but about 3months ago we decided to see if it happens it happens. But it didn't happen.

Thanks!! I am not great with this new lingo!

Today marks 14dpo...I'm due to get AF on Wednesday...

What about everyone else? How many dpo did you start seeing symptoms? Crossing my fingers for y'all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->