Crazy symptom spotters wanted :) 5 BFP's so far!! Congrats ladies!

Freaking out a bit over here! Wasn't even trying this month to conceive, and I'm two days late for af. I've really had no symptoms except watery cm on my panties, gas and backaches. I wasn't expecting or planning to test at all. Just went through my month normally, not worrying. Wondering if that old saying "When you stop trying, it'll happen" may be applying to me. Fx'd in any case! Testing with fmu tomorrow! Praying I get that :bfp:

FXd for you!!!!

:bfp: on a clearblue digital this evening!!
DF holding the result:

Attachments

• IMG-20130423-00789.jpg
    IMG-20130423-00789.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 1
How is everyone doing?
Hi Baby! Doing well over here- somewhere around CD 22- about 7 DP my estimated O. Not feeling anything crazy, either. Last month I had what ended up being about 2 weeks of PMS from hell- and thankfully that hasn't made a return appearance. How are you?

I am on cd 19, 4dpo. I had a weirdly light AF last month, and now nipples are super sore and sensitive and boobs ache. not sure if its just me or what.

I have these horrible headaches every morn for the last few days.. I never have these with AF but my doc recently upped my medication, so that maybe causin this too....Also I wake up very early in the am for no reason, I feel wetter(sorry tmi!) but no real increased CM that I've seen,no spotiing, slight nausea in the am, bloating and cramps, lil sore boobs...AF or early pregg signs? I am now 12 dpo! Hating the waiting game!!

i dont know whats wrong with me i have sore boobs and af type pain. on and off. I also had another lot of ewcm/sticky cm two days ago. I am 6-7Dpo

had a hcg so I could start my injectables and had a level of 6.5 . repeated the next day so I could start on day 4 and the level was up to 7. very slow rising so not offically pregnant according to them but my fingers are crossed. have to retest on tuesday. accepting all prayers. today my taste was off. and having upper right side discomfort. fx

ok my mind is playing with me. been obsessing over all the results. had an ultrasound the day of the first blood draw when I had hcg 6.5 and there was a mention of my thin lining getting ready for my next cycle. and I just had my period and am ending right now. but the next day I went to hcg 7. I am so frazzled. I want to get my hopes up for slight increase in hcg but with all the other things.....I feel like there could be no way. I have to wait until tuesday to follow up with another blood test hcg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->